What's new

Temp control vaping

Oh I do :)

Im not slating it at all, that is my opinion of it that's all.

I have yet to find a possible reason to like it or indeed use it. It's an alternative but not a game changer at all...no where near.....

If your happy with it then that's cool, but don't confuse my opinion, which is based on fact, as slating it.....it's far from it
Lol, is this a joke post? Your opinion is based on nothing more than your own experience. Not fact. And whatever your opinion, you ARE slating TC vaping. Calling it dogwank and a bag of bollocks is slating it.

Lol, is this a joke post? Your opinion is based on nothing more than your own experience. Not fact. And whatever your opinion, you ARE slating TC vaping. Calling it dogwank and a bag of bollocks is slating it.
No joke at all....

Yeah. ..and my own experience ;)

Convince me otherwise? An alternative? Yeah.....better then Kanthal and just pure wattage? Nope....

And to me, yeah, I think it's dogwank and a bag of bollocks...but that's me

No joke at all....

Yeah. ..and my own experience ;)

Convince me otherwise? An alternative? Yeah.....better then Kanthal and just pure wattage? Nope....

And to me, yeah, I think it's dogwank and a bag of bollocks...but that's me
Why on earth would I attempt to convince you otherwise? If you prefer kanthal vaping then stick to that. It's certainly easier.

Nickel works amazingly on the NextGen!! Also have a nickel build in an Ubertoot and a Taifun GTII and both amazing. Waste of time and effort in an RDA.

Of course he's slating it - this is @MrTeaTime and he says what he thinks, but as he has said, he is only stating his opinion and people need to harden up and accept that some of us are going to make forthright statements without adding disclaimers.

For the most part, I agree with him, but I am currently using a titanium coil in an Ego One, which, dare I say it, is close to the best vape I have ever experienced. I need to try some different flavours and coils though, to see if it's down to the TC or if the Ego One is just an exceptional tank.

TC seems a bit of "emporers new clothes" to me. A well wicked kanthal coil in a tank shouldn't give dry hits...

I think TC is still in its infancy, give it longer to develop and they will get it spot on. After all weve come a long way from the CE4 to the gear we got now. Some people are loving it now, some people will get on the bus further down the road...When theyve nailed it the bus will be full...

I don't find NI200 or Titanium any more difficult to Kanthal.

Personally i don't think its gimmicky, i don't think TC control on its own is a game changer but using TC with a wire that is right for you IS a game changer. I wouldn't go back to using Kanthal in my Taifun again, i get a more enjoyable vape with TC. All my mods are now TC because i like the option of having options hahahaha. 9-5 everyday i use TC or when I'm out and about but when I'm home and relaxing you CANNOT beat the shear power of dripping and drippers with anything other than Kanthal just don't cut it.

I don't think @MrTeaTime that TC isn't for you, its just you haven't found 'it' yet if that makes sense. As i said earlier, horses for courses.

P.s i didn't rate temp control in the beginning and after many, many calls to all my vape converts who took the baton and ran with it, one came round and showed me how he does a few things and i can honestly say i've never looked back on TC but IT IS NOT all encompassing and is not the be all and end all.

Of course he's slating it
Tell him, he says he isn't slating it.

this is @MrTeaTime and he says what he thinks, but as he has said, he is only stating his opinion and people need to harden up and accept that some of us are going to make forthright statements without adding disclaimers.
I say what I think also. Perhaps you and he need to harden up if people want to challenge "forthright" statements without adding disclaimers. Blanket statements that TC vaping is dogwank are going to be open to discussion, particularly when stated as "fact."

Tc in a dripper would be awesome, but the amount of wire I wasted trying to get it to work was ridiculous

Back
Top Bottom