What's new

The Calix By Leo

Rob

Administrator
Staff member

Finally got my hands on one of these rare beasties courtesy of the very wonderful Fopster.

Adjustable Airflow from the 510 and also from the special Drip Tip adapter. You can of course dispense with that all together, but for now, it is in place. Juice Control is similar in design to the Rose and SquapeR but FAR more efficient, requiring only a tiny turn to get things going. The Deck is a thing of beauty and is a joy to work on, Single Coil, Dual Coil, OR Triple Coil etc, etc.

This thing is a Flavour Hounds DREAM!!!;)

Ohhhh rob you very naught boy! I really wanted to get one of these badly but i been buying cheap atty at moment. BIillie has been putting so much work in to this beauty I will have to get it at some point. Even though im into big airflow these days i still use my sophia. It is just an exceptional vape and it is a dinosaur considering how fast the vape industry is moving.....Anyway please do let us know a bit more about it. Enjoy your new by leo. A very envious ape !

You'd find the air flow provision on this to be a long way ahead of anything a Sophia can do Matey. You know that I adore Sophias and won't hear a word said against them, but this is a whole new level.
I still have much experimenting to do, but what it has given me thus far has been absolutely Top Notch.:14:

Glad to hear it rob. Once my pay comes in I think ill buy one direct from billie. By Leo still has the best customer service i have received from any company let alone vape company. What build do you have in at the moment and what vg pg ratio you using if I can ask ☺

At the moment, I fear I only have a lowly single coil build in there, but my goodness it delivers LOL
1 ohm build using 25 gauge kanthal. 50/50 PG/VG.

However, I am popping a Ribbon build in later this evening so will let you know how that goes.;)

Nothing to grumble at with a single coil. I was using single coil only on my aqua 2. Also lemo 2 came today and its pretty nice I have to say but that calix is still calling me ☺

I was talking about this with Chris earlier and this was what we concluded

Aqua V2, wonderful but compared to the Calix, Harsh.

Or.. as we decided, The Calix is the Nice thoughtful Nephew, whilst the Aqua has ASBOs galore :D:D:D

Rob I am going to end this pleasant conversation because i have got too many tanks right now and I am a sucker for by leo so enjoy your calix and LEAVE ME ALONE ☺☺☺

Back
Top Bottom