What's new

The Calix By Leo

Not quite the same thing is it? Or from what I can see it doesn't "appear" to have the same flexibility on the Deck for builds, nor does it have the additional Top Airflow? I can't really see whether it is a Top Filler either?
BUT, it certainly looks nice.;)

Any chance you could do a review Rob ? I would like to know what it can do better, not having a dig but I'm in the Connoisseurs Club to learn about good gear and this place has been very quiet recently, any info is welcome as I have no experience of any By Leo stuff

(Edit: suggested the ataman cos you mentioned flavour in the opening piece, and ataman is a flavour atty all the way)

Last edited:
Hmmmmm, let me have a think about that, I'm not a reviewer as such. I would love to see a really in depth review by someone such as AndrerW. Maybe I'll have a quiet word with him and see what can be arranged. ;)

Jimmydids LOVED your review of the ataman Matey, a job very well done.

OK, yesterday evening I spent all my vaping time with the Calix, but now mounted on my b0d (Got to keep the By Leo theme going :D ) And what an absolute joy it has been. The two work so well together and again, aesthetically, I love it. Admittedly, it looks even better on Carol's SS b0d, infact, I had quite a struggle getting it away from her.;)

One thing that I have noticed thus far, whether this is a good thing or not, remains to be reported upon by others once they have their Calix, but the Juice Control is absolutely incredibly, obviously this is down to the threading, but I find it to be even more responsive than the RoseV2, which I always thought to be a good one, but this allows you to make the most minuscule adjustments to find your sweet spot. :)

Calix Instructional Videos

This one gave me a stiffy ..... :D

A boring triple coil build

Have to admit, Im more excited with this atty than when the NexGen was announced :11:

Last edited by a moderator:
The deck's an absolute dream on this... So much space, giving you plenty of room to mess around in there.

The chamber around the deck is so reduced, squat and domed, so the flavour just zings out of there [emoji2]

Looking forward to a play again [emoji41] With the right build, and providing your mod will give you that airflow to the 510, it's a winner.

Not a bad price too vs the other RTAs I'd put in its category.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429977666.192649.jpg

Young Fopster graciously allowed me to play, I'm impressed with the vape quality and size particularly, I'll try a mesh build see how it goes

Attachments

• 1431861078891.jpg
    1431861078891.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 84
How's the flavour in this thing, compared to an UTA and Rose V2?

Anyone want to offload their Calix at all, send me a PM if so.;)

Back
Top Bottom