What's new

The Greatest Atty Of All Time?!?

Not overrated, I had one in my rotation, excellent tank
Maybe not the best phrase. You know what I mean like when you go back to a park you went to as a kid and you remember it being massive and awesome. Memories can be kinder than reality sometimes.

Maybe not the best phrase. You know what I mean like when you go back to a park you went to as a kid and you remember it being massive and awesome. Memories can be kinder than reality sometimes.

it is still massive and awesome, the problem with the park these days is it’s overgrown, full of beer cans and broken bottles and stink of pish. :)

Absolutely true, which is why we always look back on the past with fond memories. I feel nostalgic for the days growing up in the seventies, but when I really think about it, the seventies were shit, I wouldn't wish them on anybody.

I do miss some of the people though.

Absolutely true, which is why we always look back on the past with fond memories. I feel nostalgic for the days growing up in the seventies, but when I really think about it, the seventies were shit, I wouldn't wish them on anybody.

I do miss some of the people though.
FFS Yes Nostalgia my brain was NOT coming up with that word.... Meh yes english is my first well only language really, I put it down to hitting 46 this week there is little hope left lol...

Youngster?!?

I used to love Epic Clapton :- Tears in heaven, now it just gives me anxiety and I double check I've taken my daily tablets lol

Still tooting away on the gtv. Must be 6 months now and I've no desire to use any other atty. I have reached my nirvana and my shinyitus has been cured.

Back
Top Bottom