What's new

The return to MTL and restricted lung vaping

It's a big bastard! Meant to be about £50 from the German store in Todd's review. Wonder if that was pre TPD though, don't think the Germans will ship to UK now.

Reminds me of the Gem
Unfortunately it is unavailable shipping anything from Germany to the end users outside the country according to the German TPD

This looks great. I'm tempted. If only it came with a glass tank.
Looks like a proper MTL aromamizer

Funny you should say that, I live in hope of a MTL Aromamizer. Still bottom fed air, and coming through this two holes would be weird for a single coil. Also the juice flow/wicking channel looked like a slight throwback to the first Kayfuns...

Surprised Steam Crave aren't planning a Kayfun killer... @scrumpox

Surprised Steam Crave aren't planning a Kayfun killer... @scrumpox
Steam Crave are still pretty committed to their juice flow and side airflow systems ... the juice flow is best in class and much copied, they'd be foolish to move away from that. Side airflow has some user challenges, it's not for everyone. Bottom fed airflow has lots of fans but it has its drawbacks too.

There's a new single coil plug for the RDTA, Supreme and Supreme Lite. In my opinion it works best in the RDTA to reduce chamber size and airflow and gives a respectable MTL ... though it's obviously an adaptation to a restricted DTL design. I just can't do the MTL thing any more, it doesn't satisfy me. For me all the Aromamizers really work best with big builds and full on airflow.

No current plans for a Kayfun killer. :)

btw, burping a tank is an actual thing.. ;)
Now there is something I never knew! :18:
It might be worth your while sending the tank to someone on here with a kayfun v3 so they can compare it and trial it. Did you get it second hand?
I got it from Rob who I know is very thorough with his maintenance of his tanks and it came with a coil and wick installed which worked fine, it was only when I started building my own it all went dramatically down hill!

I have pondered doing exactly that and sending it to someone, it's a bugger I don't know anyone in Sussex who builds as I feel it would be best to actually meet up with someone and watch them build it. Don't get me wrong I've watched every build video going on YouTube but not quite the same as going through it in person.

Steam Crave are still pretty committed to their juice flow and side airflow systems ... the juice flow is best in class and much copied, they'd be foolish to move away from that. Side airflow has some user challenges, it's not for everyone. Bottom fed airflow has lots of fans but it has its drawbacks too.

There's a new single coil plug for the RDTA, Supreme and Supreme Lite. In my opinion it works best in the RDTA to reduce chamber size and airflow and gives a respectable MTL ... though it's obviously an adaptation to a restricted DTL design. I just can't do the MTL thing any more, it doesn't satisfy me. For me all the Aromamizers really work best with big builds and full on airflow.

No current plans for a Kayfun killer. :)

I'd like an MTL tank from Steam Crave because they are committed to side airflow and their best-in-class juice flow...

I hate bottom air flow gurgles...

Ok so fasttech have fouled up and are going to give me a $12 store credit. Do i get a rose or a genny or what? Can't decide.

Back
Top Bottom