What's new

The return to MTL and restricted lung vaping

Did you cave on the sxk rose v3. Still awaiting despatch on mine. Pissed me off though. They promised to keep the rose v3 in production but they are only going to be making the 2ml version from now on. So by time I decide I want one they will be hard to find again.

Nah, I'm gonna pick one up later ... I'm not really in any rush, still happy with my 2-S really and I don't really see anything that would make it 'so much better' than that .... I will get one though, maybe next month or something. :)

yeah, I just saw all that 2ml nonsense, I don't really understand as surely the rest of it isn't TDP compliant anyway? ... it's not a kanger CLtank is it? :D .... I thought there was more to it than just being 2ml?

Did you cave on the sxk rose v3. Still awaiting despatch on mine. Pissed me off though. They promised to keep the rose v3 in production but they are only going to be making the 2ml version from now on. So by time I decide I want one they will be hard to find again.
So they can only sell whats in the hand after 20th November? Shame they couldnt get their production schedule better aligned with TPD deadlines.

So they can only sell whats in the hand after 20th November? Shame they couldnt get their production schedule better aligned with TPD deadlines.
As I said earlier on in the thread I bet they find a way of pushing demand. I would love a uk vape company just to make them available as required. I've just ordered a calix by Leo and that has been around for years. The v2 is nearly a year old now but it's still available. They changed the tank a bit as they had some problems but at least you can still buy it. The Eden mods stuff always seems impossible to find.

I use a 1 ohm build in my Corolla's, vape at 15w with both air holes about half open & it does seem to go through the juice pretty fast but you could be more conservative with a higher build & less airflow . It is indeed a fine vape

ETA:

Whilst I'm here I may as well mention it, I gave the Avocado 24 a go MTL style, it sort of works. A single 1 ohm spaced coil with the airflow closed right off, it's more of restricted lung vape & I still can't find the flavour in this thing

The avocado is made for direct lung inhales, I wouldn't bother with trying to make it MTL. With regards to flavour I found the griffin pretty poor in that respect until I chucked in some claptons. The flavour is bang on.

The avocado is made for direct lung inhales, I wouldn't bother with trying to make it MTL. With regards to flavour I found the griffin pretty poor in that respect until I chucked in some claptons. The flavour is bang on.

Ah, I know, was just playing with it since I had it in single coil mode. See, the Griffin, I just use straight up Kanthal & find the flasour in it great, I'm going to have to try a dual Clapton in the Avocado

During my evening of faffing with my Kayfun Mini v3 a couple of nights ago (which I have now completely fallen out with and have now decide to let go) I stumbled across vaping with vic's review of the UD Mesmer which he seems to think is a cracker of a MTL stock coil tank. Considering pre ordering on fasttech and being the guinea pig on this one :rolleyes: thoughts?

https://www.fasttech.com/p/5435600?&m_override=1

Also seen as I have mentioned that blasted Mini v3, I haven't completely given up on RTAs and am now planning my next purchase.

I was going to try a SXK Corolla but I had the pleasure of trying a Rose v3 today down my local vape shop and the flavour was bonkers!

With the Rose v3 clones now appearing I'm not sure which one to go with? :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom