What's new

Think I’ve got the virus.

3dj

Legend
Had to phone 111 yesterday for advise. Spoke to this bloke who got a doctor to phone me back. I was on the phone with her for ages trying to my suss out my symptoms. She came to the conclusion that I probably have it, but told me to phone 999 if I get any worse. I have the tight chest, sore throat, burning up and can’t taste my food. Fucking great. I can’t even go for a test cos I’ve locked my keys in the car.

Had to phone 111 yesterday for advise. Spoke to this bloke who got a doctor to phone me back. I was on the phone with her for ages trying to my suss out my symptoms. She came to the conclusion that I probably have it, but told me to phone 999 if I get any worse. I have the tight chest, sore throat, burning up and can’t taste my food. Fucking great. I can’t even go for a test cos I’ve locked my keys in the car.
Hope you get a mild one buddy. Are you isolating from @Mrs3DJ about lol !

Lets hope you haven't got it mate my daughter in law had the same symptoms a little while ago she went for a test and it came back negative turn out she had just a cold with a chest infection hope you feel better soon mate.

Postal test instead?

Mobile car locksmith to get the car unlocked and keys returned. As tempting as it will be to put a brick through one of the windows, don't do it as the bits of glass will magically keep appearing after the tidy up.
Or watch a few YT videos on how to get into your particular car.

I hope you feel better soon.

Get to bed with a bottle of Jack Mate, Hope your feeling better soon !!!

Well that's shite.

Take care of yourself mate.

If you have breakdown cover on the car, they will usually come out and sort keys been locked in.

Hope you feel better soon.

Back
Top Bottom