What's new

Have i Developed PG allergy

How about get up and don't vape all day, see how you are.
Next day get up and vape vg / nicotine only and see how that compares.

You've said you're a clean freak, what products do you have in the house and use? It's possible to overdo it, wipe out germs and have no immunity if they're in the house / outside.
It's the right thing to do not vape for a day or 2,that idea has always been there,buy I don't work and am at home and just out and about,to kill time,and the only thing that gets me through the day is my vape,so iv always felt going a day or 2 will be really very hard to do,threats y I said I would smoke tobacco for just a couple of days,so zero vaping, that way it's the same test not vaping but can get through the day smoking ,and if I don't cough,then I know its the vape and can really focus on that then if I do cough IN the same way then I would try just VG on its own for a day and see
Yes I'm very clean and always have been,but it's not like I get up at 9am and start spraying bleach around etc,I prefer hot water with fairy liquid to clean things down and once a week it's bleach,I don't think it's that and it is the fact it starts after a couple of hrs of being up when vaping
But thanks for the ideas but I'm going to try the stuff iv talked about,my post was mostly asking if anyone can develop a PG allergy
But thanks for the advice

Try a VG only liquid before smoking imo. You can mix a small amount of distilled water in with it so it doesn’t just clog your coils up, it’ll be super-thick if it’s literally just VG.

why put toxins back in your body after all this time of vaping just to prove a point of it could be vaping causing the issue.
i would of thought if it was pg causing the issue it would affect you straight away and not wait 2 hours before the cough starts.
as said above just buy a nicotine patch from the chemist or your gp to cover you for 2-3 days to stop you putting anything in your gob.

Back
Top Bottom