What's new

Tips for new vapers

Great thread which I've read start to finish, some really helpful information here for everyone so thanks to every in this community for sharing valuable advice!

I have a Smok Majesty and I have it for almost a month now. However, every time that my battery hit it's 50% the mod will show error Atomizer Short. Is this a common problem of the Majesty?

I have a Smok Majesty and I have it for almost a month now. However, every time that my battery hit it's 50% the mod will show error Atomizer Short. Is this a common problem of the Majesty?
Common problem if something in the circuit is wrong.
Try taking the tank off then press fire.
It should say no atomiser.
Then put the tank back on and press fire.
It should ask if its a new coil so press yes.
It should then be reading the coil properly.
If that doesnt fix it then theres probably a loose connection somewhere around the coil or where the tank screws into the mod.
Hi and welcome btw.

I know I have only been vaping for 3 months but thought I pass tips on so more likely keep of fags from my mistakes and f ups
1. If mod takes batteries make sure have spare set I spent eveing poping mine in out charger so I could vape
2. Have second option to vape from if your main device is out action so less chance running to shops by fags for nicotine fix
3. Keep spare coils and tanks so get the best vaping experience learn how take tank apart fit the coils instead of needing go vape shop every time you need new coil as b and m shop will charge more for coils than online
I am sure more tips will provide by more experience vapers out there who no more than I do good luck guys
nice, i also vape for few months

• Put in a bit of time doing some research into how the kit you've bought works. Youtube is very useful.
  • There is no 'best' bit of kit/juice/wicking/coil/power setting.
  • Keep your threads clean.
  • Always have plenty good quality batteries and a damned good charger. And carry cases for the batteries.
If your other half vapes, say goodbye to some of your kit! :D
What is a 'half vape'?

Hello people

been vaping for a few months, replacing my 20 a day ciggie addiction!
Have been using the little 10ml nic ready products.
I was getting through them and decided to go for a short fill bottle of Milkman and bought the nic to fill it so I had a bigger bottle, keep me going longer. However I have just got back and have read the small print on the bottle it says .....

Concentrated aroma for personal Vapourizer

‘Shake and dilute before use - do not use directly in a personal vapourizer.

what does that mean!! I’m confused ‍♂️

do I need to dilute it????

help please x

Hello people

been vaping for a few months, replacing my 20 a day ciggie addiction!
Have been using the little 10ml nic ready products.
I was getting through them and decided to go for a short fill bottle of Milkman and bought the nic to fill it so I had a bigger bottle, keep me going longer. However I have just got back and have read the small print on the bottle it says .....

Concentrated aroma for personal Vapourizer

‘Shake and dilute before use - do not use directly in a personal vapourizer.

what does that mean!! I’m confused ‍♂️

do I need to dilute it????

help please x
By the sounds of it you’ve bought concentrate that needs to be mixed with pg/vg before use! One of the diyers will advise better than that.

Back
Top Bottom