What's new

Tobacco choices

Ste7

Postman
Managed to totally stop the roll ups with elements 555 20mg nic salts . Now I wanna bring the nicotine down a little . Am looking for tobacco liquids to try , preferably nothing to fussy ...a simple tobacco flavour .
So what's a good liquid to try for the baccy hit .

Good straight tobaccos are hard to come by, I tend to use NETs, House of Liquid, Black Note or Red Vape are all good but pricey mind you.

Seems a lot of tobacco do always come with a hint of this or that . Willing to try , just prefer the tobacco to be the more prominent flavour in the mix .

Managed to totally stop the roll ups with elements 555 20mg nic salts . Now I wanna bring the nicotine down a little . Am looking for tobacco liquids to try , preferably nothing to fussy ...a simple tobacco flavour .
So what's a good liquid to try for the baccy hit .
Keep an eye on rainbow vapes. They often have 555 in regular nic levels for a quid or so per bottle. Elements tobacco juices are very decent, particularly the hazelnut tobacco it's similar to 555.
So many tobacco vapes around now and many offer nic salts of 10 & 5mg.
Just ordered a clutch of various new one's myself to keep up.
Dinner lady straight tobacco is nice fresh tobacco liquid and can be found at three for a tenner at a few places.
Mrs kid likes the American tobacco from one pound LiQuid and I used to vape the ry 4 they make a lot so it's going to be a bit of trial and error.

Drake's are good as well or Firewater by Manabush.
Drakes is very good but I prefer el toro, pricey though. No escaping that.
as ever I'm enjoying some firewater now but you have to like either rum or bourbon really don't you. Probably the best cigar tobacco flavour I've ever tried though for sure.
Bloody brilliant stuff. Still not sure if revolucion habana or lima is my favourite.

Drakes is very good but I prefer el toro, pricey though. No escaping that.
as ever I'm enjoying some firewater now but you have to like either rum or bourbon really don't you. Probably the best cigar tobacco flavour I've ever tried though for sure.
Bloody brilliant stuff. Still not sure if revolucion habana or lima is my favourite.
Not tried El Toro, keep meaning to but never got round to it for some reason.
Firewater is fantastic but yeah you got to be a bourbon fan to really enjoy it but it's the best cigar flavour out there without doubt. Oh the Lima for me takes it, that touch of lime just lifts it and makes it truly superb.

Not tried El Toro, keep meaning to but never got round to it for some reason.
Firewater is fantastic but yeah you got to be a bourbon fan to really enjoy it but it's the best cigar flavour out there without doubt. Oh the Lima for me takes it, that touch of lime just lifts it and makes it truly superb.
If your going to treat yourself for Christmas or something I'd urge you give it ago.
Easily the best net for my money. Georgio knows his stuff and the process is every bit as complex and time consuming as the production of a Cuban cigar.
I always wonder why folks think manabush is expensive at under two quid per 10mls , el toro is nearly six quid with a £25 minimum buy in. That said it's worth it for a treat. Cigarellos or puros dark is sublime stuff far deeper than Red or drakes.
But el toro being a net tastes like the base Cuban tobacco where as firewater tastes like a Cuban/central/south American cigar when smoked.
I always have some el toro here but ration myself to a tank or two a week.
Actually found some Christmas pow wow today. I nearly passed it up as there's something special about it being available for just Christmas but caved in so I shall be very happy By mid week.

What is net or does it stand for something ? . I shall try the dinner lady out eyeball along with the 555 hazelnut as I think the 555 is bang on , it got my off the amber leaf and that's speaks for itself .
Thanks for the other recommendations , I can't stand cigars so will pass on those and with the more expensive stuff maybe that will be a treat to myself one day .

Back
Top Bottom