What's new

Tonyb pulse aio mod and rba

For those interested the Pulse is on sale for £41 plus postage from Cigabuy. Just watched Todd’s unboxing and he’s impressed. I’ll still be waiting for them to go on sale at Washington Vapes….

Just got the Pulse AIO kit. The RBA vessel is very airy for MTL. Is there a trick to somehow close some of the air holes under the coil (on the curvy surface)?
Cheers from Holland!
That RBA isn't designed for MTL. Even if you manage to restrict the airflow some more, it probably won't function very well.

the alien is good, i picked up an sxk one to put in the supbox. took a couple of attempts to get it working right but now i’ve sussed it, it’s very good indeed with the 1mm insert.

Running the mobb mini in mine now except I need to re-wick it bugger as I just filled it up aswell now find that out lol

Running the mobb mini in mine now except I need to re-wick it bugger as I just filled it up aswell now find that out lol

that’s what attracted me about the alien, you can just whip the bottom off even with it full of liquid.

that’s what attracted me about the alien, you can just whip the bottom off even with it full of liquid.

Will need to invest in another rba soon hate wasting juice having to unfill when things need done

The Mobb is the one I really want. They seem hard to get hold of, which indicates how much their openers rate them.

The Mobb is the one I really want. They seem hard to get hold of, which indicates how much their openers rate them.

They are good but not cheap if and when you find one. last one I saw for sale was a special edition with extra air pins and the guy was asking around £150

Back
Top Bottom