What's new

Tonyb pulse aio mod and rba

This thing is actually growing on me, usually the novelty factor fades but it's the other way round as the more I use it the more I like it, I've been tag team vaping with one of my BB's and I still prefer the BB for that luxury feel but the 21700 and juice visibility wins on the Pulse.

If I still love it after a couple of more weeks I'm going to 3D print some panels for it. I've ordered the accessories for it (Green) as I want it to look like the OG Pulse.

My review is now live:
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/reviews/pod-systems/vandy-vape-pulse-aio-kit.html

Si, if you hear how we can get our hands on the fix for the RBA gasket can you post in here?

I'm a big fan of the kit. I got the full black (the semitransparent looks like a cheap happy meal toy to me). The RBA is alright at MTL with the airflow fully closed, but I'm looking forward to trying the Exocet and Insider.

Si, if you hear how we can get our hands on the fix for the RBA gasket can you post in here?

I'm a big fan of the kit. I got the full black (the semitransparent looks like a cheap happy meal toy to me). The RBA is alright at MTL with the airflow fully closed, but I'm looking forward to trying the Exocet and Insider.

I'm not convinced a tighter gasket will properly solve it? it's the depth so it would need a V2 redesign similar to the Qbix seal.

But I'm fine with it now, I just know not to fill it up until it's fitted, I rewick after a full tank or two at a push so I make sure it's empty or take it out upside down, I'm also enjoying it for MTL with the airflow closed fully.

I now have a set of the 'customisation' bits n bobs, the biggest difference is with the panels, since mine was clear colour I went for Green panels and I really like how the contrast has spruced it up, all the other gubbings are a bit meh, the screws are a waste of time (only the faceplate screws are included), the button ring is barely noticeable and matching green button looks okay but it looks better with the body colour to me as a contrast, the control faceplate made little difference if you use the same colour (Green) as it just blends in anyway.

Overall the panels are well worth it and I like the look of it even more now, the rest of the bits; not so much in my opinion.

Yeah, I guess you're right. It's not a huge prob for me either, I just take it out upside-down like you say.

It doesn't much like being in my bag when I bike down the hill to work tho - my True has survived the trip a billion times without wetting itself, but the pulse rba not so much.

Well that's quite a good 'road test' :18: Though I had never considered jolting around but it makes sense.

I've had minimal bed wetting so far but I've noticed even the internal gasket lets a little juice through so that can't be very tight either, maybe thicker gaskets might work.

I wonder if Tony B's bias for DL meant it wasn't intended for thinner eliquid? :hmm:

But fuck it, I love the little bugger and I feel less precious about it than my BB's, I might even 3D print some panels

Here's the doors, believe it or not; the green control panel, gold fire button ring and green screws are also fitted

Pulse_Stuff.jpg

If you need the updated as they call it gasket just email vandyvape customer service and ask for one yobe sent out according to tony brittan

This thing is actually growing on me, usually the novelty factor fades but it's the other way round as the more I use it the more I like it, I've been tag team vaping with one of my BB's and I still prefer the BB for that luxury feel but the 21700 and juice visibility wins on the Pulse.

If I still love it after a couple of more weeks I'm going to 3D print some panels for it. I've ordered the accessories for it (Green) as I want it to look like the OG Pulse.

My review is now live:
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/reviews/pod-systems/vandy-vape-pulse-aio-kit.html

Thanks for the review mate. Excellent as usual.

Back
Top Bottom