What's new

Tonyb pulse aio mod and rba

They are still around the £100 mark (the bb) from ch aswell but some company's were doing deals so they dropped to wat you paid a couple yrs ago but they will eventually go up abit
I was having a little look around for a DNA sxk version bb the other week and did find a UK-based site with the all-black version 4 on offer for £89.99 if any ones looking. I decided the sxk bantam box would suffice so never ordered one.

What is it with Tony B and cheap arse plastic, whenever I see a picture of him I always get the impression that he would lean more towards designing something made of rattan or seagrass.

The pluses for me are the 21700 battery and the fact that it takes a boro. But, the Boxx, the Cthulhu AIO, the BB clones and, of course, the BB itself seem to render this highly unnecessary. It looks really cheaply made, the airflow looks too big and the boro (from the reviews I’ve seen) appears to not fit together very well. The colour versions look to have the quality of a toy you get on the market for £1.

I’ll definitely be getting one though once @Crispycritters let’s us know you can get one for a tenner at Washington Vapes… :2thumbsup:

Just got the Cthulhu AIO today and the size, weight (fairly light) and build quality are superb. 18650 is plenty enough for me.

Just got the Cthulhu AIO today and the size, weight (fairly light) and build quality are superb. 18650 is plenty enough for me.

Me too. Got mine about a fortnight ago. Small, light and a perfect all day beater. Also got the 520 RBA, which isn’t brilliant but does the job perfectly well if you haven’t already got others. I will probably end up getting the pulse but it’ll need to be on offer at a price that’s as cheap as it looks!

Just got the Pulse AIO kit. The RBA vessel is very airy for MTL. Is there a trick to somehow close some of the air holes under the coil (on the curvy surface)?
Cheers from Holland!

Just got the Pulse AIO kit. The RBA vessel is very airy for MTL. Is there a trick to somehow close some of the air holes under the coil (on the curvy surface)?
Cheers from Holland!
Bung with what ever fits the hole, but just make sure you can get out after ;)

Back
Top Bottom