What's new

Tonyb pulse aio mod and rba

Well, the plain Jane black version is made of ABS which can easily be remoulded/recycled (and it doesn't deteriorate with re-use), and it is pretty tough so shouldn't crack if dropped. Unless its very cold, or it lands wrong, or you are unlucky, or it is a Wednesday. I think the hideous translucent versions will probably explode if you look at them funny.

Because some vapers would happily buy a remoulded turd if it accepted a boro tank I think it will sell. Also there is a large variety of different buttons and panels currently being manufactured so those that buy can play 'dress up Barbie' to their hearts content. Although the thing that would most improve the looks is to leave it in the box.

On the bright side, apparently the board is an updated one from the Kylin AIO and does have voltage boost to 6V after all, they just didn't bother listing it on the box.

I look forward to not buying one for a £10 from Washington Vapes.

Well, the plain Jane black version is made of ABS which can easily be remoulded/recycled (and it doesn't deteriorate with re-use), and it is pretty tough so shouldn't crack if dropped. Unless its very cold, or it lands wrong, or you are unlucky, or it is a Wednesday. I think the hideous translucent versions will probably explode if you look at them funny.

Because some vapers would happily buy a remoulded turd if it accepted a boro tank I think it will sell. Also there is a large variety of different buttons and panels currently being manufactured so those that buy can play 'dress up Barbie' to their hearts content. Although the thing that would most improve the looks is to leave it in the box.

On the bright side, apparently the board is an updated one from the Kylin AIO and does have voltage boost to 6V after all, they just didn't bother listing it on the box.

I look forward to not buying one for a £10 from Washington Vapes.

Have you considered taking up reviewing for POTV? You have a way with words, and while it might be a short-lived endeavour, it would definitely be amusing :13:

Have you considered taking up reviewing for POTV? You have a way with words, and while it might be a short-lived endeavour, it would definitely be amusing :13:

that’s the kind of reviews i’d want to see on here tbh. :)

Thank you Sir. Unfortunately if suspect that if I actually did a review it is unlikely that particular manufacturer would ever approach anyone associated with POTV to review product again, and others would probably exercise extreme caution. I suspect my input would probably cause a dramatic drop in advertising revenue and jeopardise the future viability of the site, so its probably something I should leave well alone.

it looks like a cheap plastic bb. not sure why anybody would buy one when you can get an dna sxk bb clone for roughly the same price or just a wee bit more. or the sxk board one for less than this pulse.

or you could get a supbox for 20 odd quid and even put tanks on it. the supbox should be more popular, it’s an excellent device imo.

I have to agree with Zou. It just looks so cheap compared to an SXK BB. I've dropped my BB a number of times without damaging it but I wouldn't hold out much hope for one of these, even landing on a carpet.

it looks like a cheap plastic bb. not sure why anybody would buy one when you can get an dna sxk bb clone for roughly the same price or just a wee bit more. or the sxk board one for less than this pulse.

or you could get a supbox for 20 odd quid and even put tanks on it. the supbox should be more popular, it’s an excellent device imo.

A dna sxk bb is still around £120 new and most secondhand ones still sell for around the same price as the pulse will be in the uk around £70-80 without a bridge or any other stuff like you get with the pulse and i agree with you about the supbox the 70w one does the job nicely for £23

A dna sxk bb is still around £120 new and most secondhand ones still sell for around the same price as the pulse will be in the uk around £70-80 without a bridge or any other stuff like you get with the pulse and i agree with you about the supbox the 70w one does the job nicely for £23

i’m sure mine cost about 85 or 90 quid from china. that was a couple of years ago mind, maybe they’ve gone up in price a bit. (sxk bb, that is).

i’m sure mine cost about 85 or 90 quid from china. that was a couple of years ago mind, maybe they’ve gone up in price a bit. (sxk bb, that is).

They are still around the £100 mark (the bb) from ch aswell but some company's were doing deals so they dropped to wat you paid a couple yrs ago but they will eventually go up abit

Back
Top Bottom