Top 5 MTL Tanks.

• Thread starter Deleted member 54254
  • Start date
In that case:

1. salix clone
2. vapeshell clone
3. dvarw
4. suorin air

That’s it for me at the minute. I have a lot of other stuff packed away in the box. They might come out one at a time and rotate with the dvarw.

Oh, and a jorda b clone on an elfin mod for puffing cbd. That can be no. 5.

1. Atmizoo Vapeshell - simple, brilliant flavour and so easy to build, very forgiving for the novice. Wonderful
2. Reaper v3 - once I got the fekking thing working the flavour was intense. Best flavour of anything I’ve tried but just not practicable enough for me.
3. Hastur mini - only putting this above the True MTl as I find it far easier to build and get constant performance, but I got better flavour via the True
4. True Mtl - when you get it right it’s great but I had to work to get the sweet spot.
5. Vapefly Galaxies RDTA - the perfect mtl allrounder. Tank, dripper and squonk with endless tinkering possibilities.

I have that massive kayfun lite tip on the salix at the minute. It’s fantastic. But it looks ridiculous. I nipped round to waitrose earlier to get some tinned artichokes and grabbed it on the way out without thinking, and was affronted when i realised what I’d done, out puffing the crazy looking fucker in public in the street.

I have that massive kayfun lite tip on the salix at the minute. It’s fantastic. But it looks ridiculous. I nipped round to waitrose earlier to get some tinned artichokes and grabbed it on the way out without thinking, and was affronted when i realised what I’d done, out puffing the crazy looking fucker in public in the street.

Pics!

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom