• Thread starter Deleted member 54254
  • Start date
I don't have much more than 5, but of those I have my top 5 would be:
Beserker mini
Beserker 24mm
Kayfun Prime (clone)
Doggystyle
and with stock coils the good old Nautilus mini

I have an Innokin Ares and whilst it is easy to wick and build, it has a muted flavour and also a strange funky flavour I just can't get rid of no matter how much I soak it.
I have used the Nautilus 2 a lot but it is a pain to refill, needing to stick something in the air hole to get purchase to take it apart and sometimes the glass comes out too dunking juice all over the place. The Nautilus mini is much easier and the 0.7 ohm coils aren't that much better (if at all) than the Nautilus mini ones.
Nautilus X and the Pockex are okay, flavour reproduction is good but muted.
Joyteck AIO was disappointing, muted flavour.
The Innokin T18 has too much throat hit on anything I put in it for my tastes.
The only other MTL tanks I have are old Kanger Genitanks and the Nautilus beats them for flavour. Not used them in a long time.

I wasn’t going to add to this because I don’t have 5 rta tanks, but here goes ...

1) hastur mtl mini (no problems after changing drip tip)
2) doggystyle (always behaves itself)
3) berserker mini (mostly behaves)
4) sxk Prime (Undecided. Can’t get on with the juice control - still turn it the wrong way when attempting to close, still forgetting to close it when in pocket, filling etc ... it’s a leaky little biotch that doesn’t clean up easily. User error, will try harder :) )

I have the Geekvape ammit rta mtl with the 4 ml capacity glass tank this particulate mtl rta has exceptional great flavour ,
And a super easy build deck,

I love this little mtl tank so much I’m considering buying the black version as a spare ,

Due to it being top air flow I’ve never ever experienced any e liquid leaks fromt this particular tank,
( it truly is a leak free tank ,)

And with the supplied 4ml tank a full tank of juice , vaping at between 11 and 13 watts can lasts me all day without needing refil ,

if this mtl tank is of interest to anyone ,

If you purchase threw amazon , one can find the 4ml capacity glass tank version ,

( Rather than the 2ml TPD compliment U.K. version )

(I use seller 144 vapour)

my item came in it’s original packaging boxed and sealed ,

It also came with a bar code / link on the supplied box to verify on the geek vape official website as being a genuine product ,

I can’t vouch for other sellers,
So always check with sellers before hand ,

Or you might be sent the 2ml tpd complient version,

Last edited:
I’m very curios as to what mtl RTA’s other peeps are using ? And how they compare ,

Funny old lists and testament that we all enjoy a slightly different vape.
Nice to see Scalia's appearing a few times. They take some work at first but are well worth it. I've been using the v3 a bit lately and it still amazes me.

1.hastur mini (with berserker rda driptip) - all day every day.
2. Berserker - for the times when i fancy a bigger puff as its more airy but still delivers good flavour.

3. Siren 2 - just ordered but havnt got yet but will be on ration no doubt.

4. Hastur rta - just because i really want one and cant find one anywhere.

&

5. Nauti 2 - NOT TO USE, but like having it around sellotaped to a wrench as a reminder of how shit some tanks can be.

1.hastur mini (with berserker rda driptip) - all day every day.
2. Berserker - for the times when i fancy a bigger puff as its more airy but still delivers good flavour.

3. Siren 2 - just ordered but havnt got yet but will be on ration no doubt.

4. Hastur rta - just because i really want one and cant find one anywhere.

&

5. Nauti 2 - NOT TO USE, but like having it around sellotaped to a wrench as a reminder of how shit some tanks can be.

Got my Hastur RTA from 2fdeal fairly recently. They have the extra airflow restrictors on there too.

https://www.2fdeal.com/authentic-ct...uildable-tank-atomizer-35ml-silver_p3348.html

Back
Top Bottom