What's new

TPD Rumours

Really, where.
I see no trolls. I do however see an opportunity for our modern society to get some claims in with the accident people. "Yes accident direct, they suddenly threw a whole bottle of e juice from.the stage. One hit me on the shoulder and I've not been able to work since"

Exactly. we've had the same in our hospital for last 15 years. Some bright spark manager decided let's put a no win no fee solicitors advert on the back off all the appointment cards and letters for 40 years. Brill they get a lump sum payment for the advert of 50 grand. Thing is it's an average outlay of 2 million a year fighting them.

Ok I promised I wouldn't say anything but due to pressure I'll spill the beans.
Plastic in waste has overtaken cardboard in last 4 months so they are dumping the idea of 10ml bottles and bringing in one use 2ml drippers like eye drop dispensers. The age will also rise to 21 and you will need a passport which will be scanned to prove its real and also for data research to account for how many will be sold.

If that has any truth in it ive just started dribbling abit from the stupidity .... THE ANSWER IS NOT to make bottles smaller but bigger :') jesus christ someone give the EU/PARALIMENT a slap.

download.png

Alight - here's my take on it. Had a chat with @MrTeaTime about this earlier too...

I can't see any change in TPD regs regarding 10ml bottles until we are out of the EU, it isn't likely to happen as the 10ml limit is set in stone in the TRPR and can't be changed without us being away from the EU lawmakers.

What I have heard though, from several vendors and manufacturers who I have spoken to over the last few weeks, the short fill shizzle is hurting the 10ml bottle market.

So if you are a wholesaler and you have a shit ton of 10ml bottles and they aren't shifting as quickly as you would like, what do you do? You knock the prices down to offload them.

I could rant more about the reasons for all of this, why the TPD is massive load of shit, why it is hurting the companies that tried to play by the rules, why it has opened up a market again that gives little consumer protection and why the TPD also gives fuck all consumer protection - but I don't have time right now. I might try and put it all down more eloquently later on. I have work to do unfortunately but will be back. Let me know what you all think about what I have said in regards to the 10ml sell off, be interested to hear your thoughts.

Alight - here's my take on it. Had a chat with @MrTeaTime about this earlier too...

I can't see any change in TPD regs regarding 10ml bottles until we are out of the EU, it isn't likely to happen as the 10ml limit is set in stone in the TRPR and can't be changed without us being away from the EU lawmakers.

What I have heard though, from several vendors and manufacturers who I have spoken to over the last few weeks, the short fill shizzle is hurting the 10ml bottle market.

So if you are a wholesaler and you have a shit ton of 10ml bottles and they aren't shifting as quickly as you would like, what do you do? You knock the prices down to offload them.

I could rant more about the reasons for all of this, why the TPD is massive load of shit, why it is hurting the companies that tried to play by the rules, why it has opened up a market again that gives little consumer protection and why the TPD also gives fuck all consumer protection - but I don't have time right now. I might try and put it all down more eloquently later on. I have work to do unfortunately but will be back. Let me know what you all think about what I have said in regards to the 10ml sell off, be interested to hear your thoughts.

Makes sense, people have been getting sick of 10ml bottles.

yep, the cost of those poxy 10mls is a massive part of it, that coupled with companies hiking their prices and using compliance cost as justification was never going to work, especially with the glaringly obvious nic shot route available,

The shot route has always seemed the way to go really, we are even seeing companies who made there voices clear, in opposition to this way of supplying juice, having to eat a slice of humble pie and going with that option as well

Back
Top Bottom