What's new

Univapo Symba RDA

red5

Achiever
My review of the Univapo Symba RDA is now on the front page: https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/reviews/rda/univapo-symba-rda.html
4B35B32B-CAA8-4FFC-9EDD-B361E3C9CEEF.jpeg

Thanks to @Univapo for sending it out for review. Feel free to leave questions or comments below and tag them with @red5

**** UPDATE ****

@Univapo got in touch with me with the following information:

“We've returned the previous version to the production line two weeks ago. All retail version will include squonk pin in the package from this Thursday. ;-)”

Last edited:
Looks interesting, but needs that squonk pin. Thanks for the review.

Good review @red5 That airflow looks too low for mesh, hitting the sides instead of the top of the mesh. Normally means the top of the mesh gets too hot. How did the honeycomb line up?

@nwhornet The airflow sits fairly low, with the standard coils the bottom of the coil lines up with the top line of honeycomb airflow. I think you’re right, the bulk of the airflow with the mesh will be hitting the bottom edges of the mesh rather than skirting over the top.

Thanks @red5 ; good review as usual.

Lack of squonk pin will pull out many potential buyers.
Univapo decided to make a very ambitious RDA... the more ambitious, the more difficult. They created also the UA25 and they nailed it IMHO (its a sub-ohm tank, nothing to do with RBA´s).

This RDA is the result of the Dead Rabbit and the Profile 1.5 having sex :D

Thanks @red5 ; good review as usual.

Lack of squonk pin will pull out many potential buyers.
Univapo decided to make a very ambitious RDA... the more ambitious, the more difficult. They created also the UA25 and they nailed it IMHO (its a sub-ohm tank, nothing to do with RBA´s).

This RDA is the result of the Dead Rabbit and the Profile 1.5 having sex :D
Should have used a condom :D.

@OzoreXS agree on the UA25 tank but the coils are nichrome so not suitable for those with nickel sensitivity like me

@OzoreXS agree on the UA25 tank but the coils are nichrome so not suitable for those with nickel sensitivity like me
I´m not sure, but I think those are made out from KA1 or SS, just like the Freemax SS904L series, the TX series and the X series for the Fireluke 2/3/M
Is there a way I can test it to determine the metal type?

Back
Top Bottom