What's new

Urgent: Who is travelling with Emporium Vapour?

I'm looking forward to seeing you there mate, definitely have to have a mini cloud comp there

Sent from my unknown using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I'm looking forward to seeing you there mate, definitely have to have a mini cloud comp there

Fancy bringing some nichrome with? Never used the bloody stuff! ;)

Fancy bringing some nichrome with? Never used the bloody stuff! ;)

Might have a little bit you and Steve will have to share, probably enough to get 2 builds out of..... ☺

Might have a little bit you and Steve will have to share, probably enough to get 2 builds out of..... ☺

Oh, haven't you heard? Steve's not coming as it's his mates birthday. Ie, it's a female gathering point.

Oh, haven't you heard? Steve's not coming as it's his mates birthday. Ie, it's a female gathering point.

Oh right..... Everyone might have a chance now then..... Will fetch some with me.... Just as a point of reference I've just build a 7 wrap single coil at 0.07....

Just saying lol

Oh right..... Everyone might have a chance now then..... Will fetch some with me.... Just as a point of reference I've just build a 7 wrap single coil at 0.07....

Just saying lol

... I need some of that

... I need some of that

It's a bitch to work with and looks like a thermonuclear reactor when you dry fire it lol. Will fetch it with me mate Haha. I'm meeting up with a guy from UKVC to collect a plume veil at the PVaper stand so probably see you there first

It's a bitch to work with and looks like a thermonuclear reactor when you dry fire it lol. Will fetch it with me mate Haha. I'm meeting up with a guy from UKVC to collect a plume veil at the PVaper stand so probably see you there first

Gonna be there earlier to try out some gplat xD

Back
Top Bottom