What's new

V3 Bantam Box on its way

Be a nice stealthvape mod but only if you mtl which isn't for alot of people so can't see them selling many of them

Be a nice stealthvape mod but only if you mtl which isn't for alot of people so can't see them selling many of them
At 30w, that’s really what/who it’s aimed at.
I must confess, I’m tempted - especially as shareAvape have it at a good price (& in stock) and I have 5% off my next purchase from them. They are also doing replacement panels - a translucent black set given a sanding with a fine abrasive should get over my dislike of clear panels ;)

Just gone through my weekly vape emails and this has caught my eye

I know nothing about Bantam boxes but this is appealing. Small, rebuildable, looks nice. Can't find any info or reviews on such a device

Can you just use something like this SXK Genos Style RBA | Ecigone Vape Shop Uk in it? Anything better or is that a good start??

Just gone through my weekly vape emails and this has caught my eye

I know nothing about Bantam boxes but this is appealing. Small, rebuildable, looks nice. Can't find any info or reviews on such a device

Can you just use something like this SXK Genos Style RBA | Ecigone Vape Shop Uk in it? Anything better or is that a good start??

Yes you could use that and many other RBAs in it. It is compatible with Billet Box type tanks and RBAs.

Yes you could use that and many other RBAs in it. It is compatible with Billet Box type tanks and RBAs.

Thanks mate!! I literally don't have scooby but think I might treat myself :18: Seems to be plenty of choice in that case then

Thanks mate!! I literally don't have scooby but think I might treat myself :18: Seems to be plenty of choice in that case then

It's a whole new rabbit hole for you to explore. Not sure if that Bantam comes with a tank. You may need to buy one for the rba.

It's a whole new rabbit hole for you to explore. Not sure if that Bantam comes with a tank. You may need to buy one for the rba.

Yeah, says it doesn't come with one so wanted to make sure I could order one that's compatible

ProVapes have loads of them (cheaper too :D)

Look nifty little things

I’ve got a couple of the V2s (aka Revision) and like them very much.
As long as you are realistic about battery life, they are a very compact & capable AIO - they look & feel like a BB that accidentally got put in on a hot wash when the instructions stated dry clean only ;)
I’m very tempted with getting a V3
@JohnnyAce Pretty sure I saw a V2/Revision up for grabs in the classies?

Back
Top Bottom