What's new

Vape Tax.. we all knew it was coming

Fairly certain any inside vaping in public venues and hospitality type settings will be banned under Labour, and in varying degrees outside in public bit as well. Psycho Streeting will probably also attempt to ban smoking/ vaping areas. I'm sick of it all - the interference.

You ain't wrong mate.

Point being vaping will never be acceptable, we lost that argument ages ago. .... we are just slightly less flithy smokers.
A lot of it is some sort of perverted rage, rage that we arent actually killing ourselves but can still enjoy our vaping and flavours, plus getting our nicotine.

We used to smoke at the cinema, they had those little 'cup' ashtrays on the back of the seats. :D ... I don't remember when they stopped that.

Aye, but you weren't steam training a dead rabbit at 65 watts....cinema would be fogged out to fk in 10mins:D

We used to smoke at the cinema, they had those little 'cup' ashtrays on the back of the seats. :D ... I don't remember when they stopped that.
They did it via incremental prohibition, a bit like in the trains...
There used to be 9 smoking carriages, 1 non-smoking, which was then whittled down to 9 non-smoking carriages, to 1 smoking.
Then it was banned.

Sunak is copying this policy.

They did it via incremental prohibition, a bit like in the trains...
There used to be 9 smoking carriages, 1 non-smoking, which was then whittled down to 9 non-smoking carriages, to 1 smoking.
Then it was banned.

Sunak is copying this policy.

Oh you're right! I remember you had to smoke in the back 4 rows or whatever it was.... like smoking only at the back of the bus... because obviously it stays at the back. :D

Aye, but you weren't steam training a dead rabbit at 65 watts....cinema would be fogged out to fk in 10mins:D
I've always vaped at the cinema (since the 1st Avatar 2008), but I've never fogged it out.. and haven't had a complaint (so far)...

A guy had a go at me for vaping on a train, so I had a go at him back, and told him to "get his facts straight!"

I got grassed up on a plane once.. and the stewardess came along.. and had a go at the couple in front of me... 😆

haha!

I think there was a good argument for considerate vaping to be allowed almost everywhere though, obviously not now.. but there isn't a good reason for it to be banned everywhere. Why not have a couple of vaping carriages on the train, not hurting anyone is it? You ain't even allowed to vape on an open air platform ffs.

You ain't even allowed to vape on an open air platform ffs.

I do, always on the return leg home from Bexhill I'm usually pissed and dont give a stuff.

1709840753190.png

When going, I'm sober :14: but also vape here ,no chunt ever says a thing, people smoke, including joints (unmanned platform though).

1709840958182.png

Back
Top Bottom