What's new

Vape Tax.. we all knew it was coming

I've no idea what flavours people who bake use. I very much doubt a 30ml bottle of tobacco concentrate is going to be viewed as a food flavouring though. :)

it is, you can find tobacco on food flavouring internet sellers. also used in fragrances and for drinks.

it is, you can find tobacco on food flavouring internet sellers. also used in fragrances and for drinks.

Whatever floats your boat. I look forward to Drakes selling their tobacco concentrates as food, drink and fragrance flavourings.

Forget about smelling like 'Old Spice'. Instead why not try 'Old Ashtray'? :rofl:
The smell of tobacco can be nice (I used to like opening a fresh new pack of Golden Virginia).. not like ashtrays, or that stale smell of smoke on people that have just had a fag...

The smell of tobacco can be nice (I used to like opening a fresh new pack of Golden Virginia).. not like ashtrays, or that stale smell of smoke on people that have just had a fag...

Yeah I remember that from my days smoking rollies. I still can't help giggling though at the thought of an aftershave called 'Old Ashtrays'. :)

Just read the article before coming over to here to see if anyone had linked it yet - if those figures are right (and I know it might change) but even as a person who mixes their own, I can see the cost of nic shots increasing to the point where I might actually have to consider quitting before the tax hits

Or stockpiling quite a large supply of ingredients

Back
Top Bottom