What's new

Vape Tax.. we all knew it was coming

How many ml of said 1 litre 72mg bottle do you need to add to a 100ml 70/30 bottle to make it 3mg?

If it's 100ml shortfil you probably want to add some VG/PG to make it 120ml as that is what it was mixed for. 120ml at 3mg/ml needs 360mg of nic. 360/72 = 5 :)

All that stuff I have in the freezer, I could go into the nic shot business, and not just 10ml bottles. I'll bet someone will, I wont be, I'm far too lazy.
Same here,, enough to last me till i pop my cloggs.

Snowdon sums it up nicely, as usual.

He's not wrong.

and this is exactly what I mean @Rickster

"Hunt claimed that the new duty is intended to ‘discourage non-smokers from taking up vaping" .... That is the excuse he is using.

There was no significant rise in non-smokers starting vaping until cheapo disposables flooded every corner shop. I say that because I believe it to be true, but if there's evidence to the contrary then I will accept that I'm wrong.

There was no significant rise in non-smokers starting vaping until cheapo disposables flooded every corner shop. I say that because I believe it to be true, but if there's evidence to the contrary then I will accept that I'm wrong.
Is vaping something non smokers shouldn't do?

He's not wrong.

and this is exactly what I mean @Rickster

"Hunt claimed that the new duty is intended to ‘discourage non-smokers from taking up vaping" .... That is the excuse he is using.

I hear you, but the non smokers ( probable disposable users) only make up a tiny fraction, it feels like an epidemic but it really isn't.

Back
Top Bottom