What's new

Vapefly Brunhilde MTL Rta

LOL, I've watched a few reviews myself over the last couple of hours, seems I may have been guilty of over stuffing the cotton and not tilting it often enough. Will be interested to hear your feedback on the monster :S

LOL, I've watched a few reviews myself over the last couple of hours, seems I may have been guilty of over stuffing the cotton and not tilting it often enough. Will be interested to hear your feedback on the monster :S

I’ve taken one for the Team with Vapesourcing. The wait begins. I might just crumble and buy a uk based one too [emoji848]

Funnily enough, just stumbled over their listing, £23, but I spose post costs will have bumped that up a smidge.

Funnily enough, just stumbled over their listing, £23, but I spose post costs will have bumped that up a smidge.

£25 with conversion rate and shipping. VS10OFF gets 10% off. Vapesourcing are a bit pap at sending dispatch and tracking emails. I found it on Wish £1 cheaper but bottled it. [emoji23]

£25 with conversion rate and shipping. VS10OFF gets 10% off. Vapesourcing are a bit pap at sending dispatch and tracking emails. I found it on Wish £1 cheaper but bottled it. [emoji23]

Sounds like a good decision to me.

Vaping101 have it too, only 2ml though. I’m after the 5ml.

It’s a beast, how is it even possible to have made a 2ml version?! I’ll admit, I like the aesthetics of it... I bottled it ‘cos it intimidated me, and no one here was talking about :27:

It’s a beast, how is it even possible to have made a 2ml version?! I’ll admit, I like the aesthetics of it... I bottled it ‘cos it intimidated me, and no one here was talking about :27:

Apparently there is a bung that can be removed in the 2ml one. Ecigone are getting a restock in the next couple of weeks.

Vapefly have posted me one to review but no signs of it yet, I'm expecting it to be similar to the Galaxies MTL RTA for airflow & flavour which is superb, Vapefly really understand MTL so I will be surprised if this is a duffer, not sure what to expect from the wire rope juice delivery as I can't really see the benefit?

Vapefly have posted me one to review but no signs of it yet, I'm expecting it to be similar to the Galaxies MTL RTA for airflow & flavour which is superb, Vapefly really understand MTL so I will be surprised if this is a duffer, not sure what to expect from the wire rope juice delivery as I can't really see the benefit?

Mine has been dispatched and coming via Hermes. Tracking states 4 days. [emoji848] I’ll be surprised if it does. You never know though. Looking forward to this one.

That RTA is hype back in Egypt (egypt vape market is huge) my friends are recommending it to me. 5ml, no leaking (condensation on the small driptip tho), very nice filling system, not that big(near the size of the expromizer v4), great flavour.
That's most of the reviews on Egyptian vape community
However could anyone please note to me where is the cheapest 5ml version i can find.
Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom