What's new

Vapefly Brunhilde MTL Rta

A friend of mine only vapes MTL and recently bought a Brunhilde which he likes a lot, if that helps. I haven't tried one myself.

That RTA is hype back in Egypt (egypt vape market is huge) my friends are recommending it to me. 5ml, no leaking (condensation on the small driptip tho), very nice filling system, not that big(near the size of the expromizer v4), great flavour.
That's most of the reviews on Egyptian vape community
However could anyone please note to me where is the cheapest 5ml version i can find.
Thanks.

Vapesourcing is the cheapest I could find. Use code VS10OFF was roughly £25 GBP

Looking forward to hearing what it’s like @Coolie27

Will be perfect for battering people out of the way in Tesco To get loo roll too ;)

Unless you get a side by side mod

Yes it’s a consideration. I really don’t need to spend more money on mods [emoji3]I was thinking of a match for my new attitude mod(white) and changing to the white/black resin kit for the Brunhilde.
Adjustments.jpg

Yes it’s a consideration. I really don’t need to spend more money on mods [emoji3]I was thinking of a match for my new attitude mod(white) and changing to the white/black resin kit for the Brunhilde.
View attachment 213326

Damn you temptress!! Fuck... I’m wibbling.... it’s got resin tubes and drip tips available ... gah!! :11:

Damn you temptress!! Fuck... I’m wibbling.... it’s got resin tubes and drip tips available ... gah!! :11:

Do it! Don’t fight it. It literally is bigger than the two of us [emoji3]

So I crumbled and ordered one from the UK yesterday. It arrived today, easy to get up and running with the supplied coil and cotton. I used the 1.2 airflow insert. It really is a flavourful tank and the throat hit is good. It’s not as big as I actually expected. Added bonus it was the 5 ml non- TPD one. I’m delighted with it. Glad I’ve another on the way. Any Vapefly fans will like this one. Sat on the JAC Vapor DNA 75C. Loaded with @manabush Base Zero Pear Brûlée.
Adjustments.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom