What's new

vapours-r-us

Just a quick post... Just mixed a batch of Murray mints, it tastes nothing like Murray mints but it does taste EXACTLY like uncle joes mint balls!! It's amazing, mixed at 20% with 1 week steep

Had Murray mints steeping for a couple weeks, does smell good but was not sure as it was quite a dark brown colour at 20%, will try it later and give my opinion ;)

Just got refreshers to try anyone tried this and what % to mix at I was thinking about 20% and is it a shake and vape

Just got refreshers to try anyone tried this and what % to mix at I was thinking about 20% and is it a shake and vape

Yeah, I'd say go with 20%

It's the Blackcurrants I find strong so mix those at 15%, everything else 20%

Had Murray mints steeping for a couple weeks, does smell good but was not sure as it was quite a dark brown colour at 20%, will try it later and give my opinion ;)

Yeah it is a very dark brown colour but don't let it put you off [emoji1303]

I left a note on this a couple pages back. It's really good at 20% @ 80/20. I found the sharpness toned itself down a bit with a thicker mix. Really does taste like refreshers. I make some liquid for some of my friends and they've been begging me for more lol. Safe to say I should have another 100ml arriving tomorrow!

I forgot to mention I have sampled a few more:

Strawberry Chew - Really good, tastes like strawberry chewits.
Mango Treat - Sweet mango taste, very refreshing.
Raspberry Ruffles - Now this surprised me as I didn't like the smell of it, it's actually really nice!

I left a note on this a couple pages back. It's really good at 20% @ 80/20. I found the sharpness toned itself down a bit with a thicker mix. Really does taste like refreshers. I make some liquid for some of my friends and they've been begging me for more lol. Safe to say I should have another 100ml arriving tomorrow!

I forgot to mention I have sampled a few more:

Strawberry Chew - Really good, tastes like strawberry chewits.
Mango Treat - Sweet mango taste, very refreshing.
Raspberry Ruffles - Now this surprised me as I didn't like the smell of it, it's actually really nice!
Thanks for that I know most of the flavours have had reviews, but the thread is that long it's a nightmare trying to find a review of the flavours you want to try, I like the way that vru has a lot of input on the thread. Sweet mango now that might be worth a try

Thanks for that I know most of the flavours have had reviews, but the thread is that long it's a nightmare trying to find a review of the flavours you want to try, I like the way that vru has a lot of input on the thread. Sweet mango now that might be worth a try

You can use the search bar at the top, type in the name of the flavour & tick "Search this thread only" that'll then bring up the posts taking about that flavour

Back
Top Bottom