What's new

vapours-r-us

Black Stairs is my ADV and has been for a good few months. Shake 'n' vape baby yeah!
I agree, Black Stairs has been the best I've had from here so far. A work colleague likes it too, I make him 100ml a fortnight of that and Heisenblag.

@Kershybar Whats gonna happen later this year with 72mg nic and concentrates? should I stock up my freezer or will you still be selling it?

Next order I've got to try the Black stairs great reviews on here :-)

It's a sort of Blackcurrant Menthol type. Well worth getting your hands on it. I personally mix at 20% but I'm a bit of a flavour chaser.

It's a sort of Blackcurrant Menthol type. Well worth getting your hands on it. I personally mix at 20% but I'm a bit of a flavour chaser.
Arent menthol type flavours harsh to sub ohm vape? Because i had one flavour before which was called Mr Hyde it was a while back now and i couldnt vape it, it was really harsh, things could be different now though

Edit: Im also a flavour chaser :)

Arent menthol type flavours harsh to sub ohm vape? Because i had one flavour before which was called Mr Hyde it was a while back now and i couldnt vape it, it was really harsh, things could be different now though

Depends on the liquid, I almost exclusively vape menthols and don't have an issue at 0.5ohm. Might just be me though ;)

They can be, but as I'm a MTL @ 1-1.2 ohm kinda guy, I honestly couldn't comment.

Back
Top Bottom