What's new

vapours-r-us

Give it a try and let us know, I had there cherry and was not nice all went down the sink.

Try FW Cherry 4%, Menthol Arctic 2-3%, Ethyl Maltol 2 drops per 10ml and a touch of TFA sweetener and maybe a bit of koolada. FW cherry is spot on.
Well I have tried it. Its not bad I think it could do with a touch of sweetener but all in all I quite like it.

This thread has been a great read and helped me pick out some VRU flavours to try

Heisenblag - 3/10 don't know if I've just gone off the original because a few people loved this when I made it for them with a few drops of ice mint.

Black stairs 10/10 - ADV blackcurrant aniseed smooth and a strong flavour must of gone through a litre of this stuff

Red stairs 6/10 - not tried the original it's nice and another strong flavour

Skittles - 4/10 tastes like skittles does what it says on the bottle harsh flavour tho

Witches brew - 5/10 apple cinnamon change my mind after every try

Cy-clone - ?/10 - only had a tank full and only mixed yesterday not enough time to let it steep, lemony and definitely something I will buy again, only tried it on the tfv8 going to try it on a different tank which gives more flavour

Cherry ice - 6/10 - cherry with a icy flavour not my adv but definitely lives up to its name

Blueberry ice - 6/10 - same as cherry ice but with blueberry instead

Will write up some more when I remember the flavours. All mixed at around 20% other than black stairs which only needs 15%

Has anybody tried the fruit salad? And I've been asked for blue millions flavour... Any ideas?
Thanks in advance

Had another run with Cyclone. This time added 10 drops of EM, strewberry ripe and bubblegum to 100ml and steeped for a few days. Tastes much better to me has definitely taken that bitter citrus edge of and tied it together nicely.

Hey guys, i bought Cookies and Cream concentrate from here Vapour-r-us.. and well, i mixed it and it tasted and smelt horrible, i didn't steep it at all though, what percentage do you recommend to mix this at? And also can you guys recommend a steeping time? If you have tried this flavour concentrate from them? And also what are your veiws on it? Do you like it at all?
If you can help, thankyou very much and, i will try anything to make it taste like actual Cookies and Cream :)

@Danny2JZ I made some Cookies & Cream months ago & still using it now, tbh, I don't find it great either, tastes more like Bavarian Cream to me. I did mix it at 80VG/20PG so I don't know whether more PG will bring out the Cookie but it's not one I'm going to make again

I gave Skittles a try over the weekend & see were the early thread hype came from, I love it, nice & fruity. you really can pick out all the Skittle flavours

@Danny2JZ I made some Cookies & Cream months ago & still using it now, tbh, I don't find it great either, tastes more like Bavarian Cream to me. I did mix it at 80VG/20PG so I don't know whether more PG will bring out the Cookie but it's not one I'm going to make again

I gave Skittles a try over the weekend & see were the early thread hype came from, I love it, nice & fruity. you really can pick out all the Skittle flavours
Cheers mate, i thought it was just me to be honest, im not really keen on skittles. Is there anymore one shots from this place that are really nice and definitely worth getting? :)

Cheers mate, i thought it was just me to be honest, im not really keen on skittles. Is there anymore one shots from this place that are really nice and definitely worth getting? :)

Quite a few I've found so far, Black Ice, Black & Red Stairs, Boss, Heisenblag, Banana Milkshake, Strawberry Custard is the nuts after a 2 month steep, all of the fruit ones I've tried so far have been good

The only negatives I've found are the Cookies & Cream but it's vapable & 26 Mile was pretty bad so I avoid the chocolate flavours

Still have a load steeping, to mix & to try & a list of others I'm yet to buy

Quite a few I've found so far, Black Ice, Black & Red Stairs, Boss, Heisenblag, Banana Milkshake, Strawberry Custard is the nuts after a 2 month steep, all of the fruit ones I've tried so far have been good

The only negatives I've found are the Cookies & Cream but it's vapable & 26 Mile was pretty bad so I avoid the chocolate flavours

Still have a load steeping, to mix & to try & a list of others I'm yet to buy
I might go for a fruity flavour when i have some money, i dont like steeping really, im terrible at waiting for juice. All i have the minute is custard and i have to shake and vape it because its all i got lol. I'll have a try of there fruity flavours next time

Back
Top Bottom