What's new

Review Various V69 Flavours

I like the American Tobacco but you've also got me on to the Cherry, Peach and Rhubarb & Custard. I've never liked fruit flavours before but these are great.
Keep up the good work, I enjoy your reviews and they get me trying new stuff :2thumbsup:

I like the American Tobacco but you've also got me on to the Cherry, Peach and Rhubarb & Custard. I've never liked fruit flavours before but these are great.
Keep up the good work, I enjoy your reviews and they get me trying new stuff :2thumbsup:
Thanks for the kind words, haven't tried any of the tobacco ones yet but may have to. Glad you're enjoying them too, those three are really good, especially that Peach! :)

Flavour: Raspberry - https://vape69.com/product/raspberry-flavour/

Sorry for the delay in these reviews, got wrapped up in other things (dad stuff, carer stuff etc) but I'm back to do the final 3 out of the 15 flavours I purchased.

This is a very pleasant natural Raspberry, sweet but not overly so, with a smidge of tartness in the background which helps give it some balance and provide a riper flavour.

When trying to think of a similar flavour to compare it with, the only one that comes to mind is Manabush's Sgwarnog which is a lovely Turkish Tobacco and Raspberry.

Every time I vape the V69, I keep thinking about Sgwarnog because the Raspberry notes are very similar. Obviously there is no Turkish Tobacco taste but this Raspberry is pretty nice on it's own and maybe if you mixed it with one of their tobaccos, you could produce something comparable but not exact especially as V69 don't currently offer a Turkish Tobacco flavour.

For 69p this is a nice, simple but enjoyable liquid that I would definitely add to my basket again.

Thanks very much for reading and for your patience, back again with the next flavour in a day or so (provided the week goes smoothly for me) :)

Thanks for the review’s it’s good of you to do them. I’ve just ordered the three for a £1 offer.

Ordered 3 of these. Very quick delivery
Lemon Sherbet ... great tang and flavour.
Cherry Cola ... lovely Cherry flavour and a nice Cola aftertaste
Orange & Mango ... still undecided if I love it or it's too sophisticated for me :5:

Thought i would give 3 of these a try at £1.20.
Rasberry... funny smell when i opened the bottle,tastes ok but there is an aftertaste,similar to a cheap jam roly poly.
Vanilla custard....Not bad really,have had worse.
Rhubarb and custard....Same again,not too bad at all.Anyone on a tight budget then imo these would be ok,none of these lack flavour.

Flavour: Vim - https://vape69.com/product/vim-flavour/

Surprisingly this one really tasted like Vimto, maybe not bang on but very close. The partner had just tried Vimo by Dr Frost, another Vimto inspired flavour that was £2.99, tasted nothing like Vimto and was actually unpleasant to vape.

This V69 flavour tastes good and vapes well...until the it destroys my cotton after about 2ml and needs to be rewicked. I thought the Rhubarb & Custard was a coil killer but damn this one did the damage almost twice as fast. Again, I'm glad I'm testing these liquids in a rebuildable because that could have been annoying with a stock coil tank.

I hope maybe they can improve this overtime with the batches that follow because the flavour is decent but having to change cotton or coils multiple times for a 10ml bottle isn't very practical or convenient.

Thanks for reading, back again soon with the next flavour :)

@Silverback01 I know you like a good vimto.

Back
Top Bottom