What's new

Want the chance of a Golden Ticket?

Ian (Dispergo)

Premium Vendor
POTV giveaway May 2022.jpeg

Hi there in conjunction with POTV we would like to offer a 1 lucky person a Golden ticket for the value of £50 that can be used on our website www.dispergo.co.uk on anything you fancy.

All you need to do is Use the POTV20 code on our website with an order, Really is as simple as that :)

This will run from Now 18.5.2022 until the 31.5.2022 at 5pm.

We will then pick a name at random from the entrants and make contact with you so you are able to claim your golden Ticket!

I want to wish all of you the best of luck and IT COULD BE YOU!!!

Must be off legal vaping age to enter & there will be one luck winner.

Thanks very much to POTV for working with us on this.

POTV giveaway May 2022.jpeg

thats a decent discount never mind the ticket bit......site is snappy and stuff seems very reasonably priced

im stowed out with home brew so wont be buying but deseve some praise i reckon....never seen you before ...welcome

Hi John R, totally get where you are coming from, as a Uk juice manufacturer this especially impacts us we are certainly not pro disposables however, for new quit smokers they do like the convenience of them of course so by adding them too the site we then can talk to them and convert over to MTL devices. You will notice on the site we do not do any bundles on disposables but yet you can get a MTL kit with a nic salt for £20 to get people over. We recently took on Bar juice which replicates disposable flavours to get people off them and ultimately on to “proper” juice! We are going to be running a campaign in the near future to explain the impact of disposables to the environment & the financial implications to hopefully further convince people onto the refillable devices. You will notice on the site that we do things like double your order of DSG Juice if you land on a 5 and free returns on liquids you don’t like. The POTV20 works on liquids only so another reason to get disposable users back over to juice. We manufacture Jack Rabbit, Unreal Raspberry, Okay Orange and many more so please believe me when I say we certainly don’t want this disposable wave! Hope this all makes sense any questions please hit me up!

As much as I hate disposables if I was to avoid vendors that sold them there would be nowhere to shop.

As zouz says there are some, I spent a bit of time a while ago purging every fecker out my bookmarks that sell them.

Back
Top Bottom