What's new

Wanted to vape CBD for medical reasons and overwhelmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
If u hurry, delta 8 cbd is still available in the uk.

Personally tho, i just dont think cbd from the hemp plant does anything much, altho i could see it doing stuff like being an anti inflammatory or that .03% thc level doing just enough to chill you out

In anycase, u cant overdose on cbd (well, maybe u can, but u will just throw up) like u can with nicotine. Its hard to vape an effective amount unless u r using those 1 gram carts. U can drink it right out of the bottle if u want but it has a very soapy taste to it

When I was a student, I constantly had stress. I was studying in one of the best IT universities in Germany, and only thirty percent of students graduated from my course. I was feeling stressed and pressed because I always was afraid that I wouldn't finish the University. I made a consultation with the doctor, and he recommended smoke some weed in small quantities. I bought some CBD oil, and whenever I had stress, I was vaping my e-cigarette. I can say that it worked because after I smoke, I immediately start to feel a lot more relaxed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally tho, i just dont think cbd from the hemp plant does anything much

Of course it can do something, it's been used for 100s, probably 1000s of years, to great effect.

If u hurry, delta 8 cbd is still available in the uk.

Personally tho, i just dont think cbd from the hemp plant does anything much, altho i could see it doing stuff like being an anti inflammatory or that .

Inflammation equals pain, lower the inflammation, lower the pain.

In anycase, u cant overdose on cbd (well, maybe u can, but u will just throw up)

Maybe not overdose as such, but combined with the wrong pharma meds you could end up in a shit load of trouble.

I had a full-on whitey once after ingesting waaaay too much cbd oil. It was only the weak shite from H&B but I couldn't see or feel how many drops I was putting under my tongue so I just squeezed the whole dropper out to be sure. Twice. Fucking regretted that pretty sharpish [emoji23][emoji23]

I had a full-on whitey once after ingesting waaaay too much cbd oil. It was only the weak shite from H&B but I couldn't see or feel how many drops I was putting under my tongue so I just squeezed the whole dropper out to be sure. Twice. Fucking regretted that pretty sharpish [emoji23][emoji23]

This one? It's stronger than people think. Currently £8.99 a bottle, which is a bloody good price. Two problems with it, the bottles don't - from my experience, contain the advertised 10ml, and once open they leak all over the place.

008899_A.jpg

This one? It's stronger than people think. Currently £8.99 a bottle, which is a bloody good price. Two problems with it, the bottles don't - from my experience, contain the advertised 10ml, and once open they leak all over the place.

008899_A.jpg
Yeah, that's the stuff. Proper fucked me up [emoji23] Luckily I knew what was happening to me so wasn't too worried but the Mrs got a bit scared at the state of me [emoji23][emoji23]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom