What's new

Wave, help addicted to mods - Hana DNA 20 content.

Welcome! Great intro post you made. We like to call the disease you are currently afflicted by shineyitus. It means that you're addicted to buying shiney new vaping gear :)

Cheers for the welcome fella's Sanddancer eh only pop over there for the occasional mackeral bashing on the south pier wont be bringing my fags next time :) been on this forum a few times in the last month but today is the first time had a good look around, wealth of info here a really good place to pull up a chair, my wallet is quivering which is OK as it's bloody empty at the moment. I feel my next quest is reading up in the recipe area get ready to go make my own next month when funds allow.

Grants custard for starters never had it, need to see what all the fuss about, love Mrs Lords custard Cream so maybe a winner, if anyone can recommend there favorite place to visit for liquid making kit fire way please.

Right I need to goto bed, highly recommend the hana clone btw not missed a beat today, had protanks on it, nautilus, yada, Ebecco Origin Clone all vaping like a champ, I do wish it could go sub tried sub for the first time yesterday just a 0.8 on a atmizoo roller and bloody loved it... its not exactly a stealth vape is it!! :P tbh niether is vaping on the hana clone with a +1 dripper

Last edited:
Hello Rob welcome to the planet and may I say you have a good collection going there for such a short time vaping.

Welcome to the forum rob. I've seen many people develope a severe case of shinyitus once they joined the forum but not seen many people join with a full blown case of the shiny's.. Lol. Welcome the madhouse

Sent by carrier pigeon from the edge of a babble abyss

Back
Top Bottom