What's new

Weird parcels part 2

Fuckin hell. Just had another delivery from amazon. A jewellery box with a wind up fairy that dances, which the wife quite liked and a set of knee pads. The worlds gone fucking mad.
The knee pads will come in handy when you go doggy, save her getting red knees & the jewellery box will probably end being launched at your head :D

Is the common denominator here Prime?
I had a couple of free ones when i tried out Prime for the free month trial but they stopped when i cancelled it.

I only had one from prime even though I've never signed up. Rest were normal Amazon

By the way, just because it says Amazon Prime on the parcel does not mean, that it has been sent via Prime-shipping. That's just some additional promotion from themselves to get you to buy Prime.

nout today except some cbd
By the way, just because it says Amazon Prime on the parcel does not mean, that it has been sent via Prime-shipping. That's just some additional promotion from themselves to get you to buy Prime.
wrong this time. i also got text and email stating your prime delivery and a window of 1 hour delivery from dpd. and also amazon themselves checked and they could see one delivery was prime.

Fuckin hell. Just had another delivery from amazon. A jewellery box with a wind up fairy that dances, which the wife quite liked and a set of knee pads. The worlds gone fucking mad.
im still blaming you :D
nout saturday but 2 more today. a bamboo toothbrush and some heated eyelash straightening thingy.

I just got another one delivered by a courier. A sleeping bag for fuck sake. It’s totally jerking me off now.

I just got another one delivered by a courier. A sleeping bag for fuck sake. It’s totally jerking me off now.
did you ring amazon mate and if so what did they say?

did you ring amazon mate and if so what did they say?
Yeah I did. And the bell end on the phone didn’t have a fucking clue what was going on. I got nowhere basically.

Yeah I did. And the bell end on the phone didn’t have a fucking clue what was going on. I got nowhere basically.
DOH! think the chap i spoke too was the same but he spoke to his supervisor and they said it had been escalated to their fraud dept. got an email yesterday to say as such but they could not tell me the results due to data protection. so what about my data protection.
every time i get a package now i just send the package number to that email.

Back
Top Bottom