What's new

Weird parcels part 2

Nice little parcel from Singapore addressed to Caaba Bartk containing a small square leaflet of teas.
Customs declaration for $5 sunglasses on back.

I got another one from "Wish" today. There was fuck all inside the parcel. And the name above my address was Alfie Sutton.
If Alfie Sutton is reading this, pm me your address and I will send you the invisible item you ordered 1st class recorded delivery. Fucking twats.

I got another one from "Wish" today. There was fuck all inside the parcel. And the name above my address was Alfie Sutton.
If Alfie Sutton is reading this, pm me your address and I will send you the invisible item you ordered 1st class recorded delivery. Fucking twats.
my hospital has put a warning out today about signing for packages. they always come to me as ive been there forever but no more.
empty packages have been signed for for items costing £7 upto almost a grand and they are all empty. once a signature has been received the company whoever they are (i bet amazon) are threataning court action if payment for goods is not made within 7 days.
there sure are some scheming vqdcn8e9gzdrfmvcjryb.png

and yet more today.
even though in delivery chucked these 2 in my mums plants to hide them.

im onto amazon now and they say theve not heard of this brushing scam.

if your fed up with the tat call amazon uk now 0800 279 7234

Image1235287662004482309.jpg

And yet another one today. A fucking phone case from amazon. I'm ill with it.

beat ya naa naa :)

ring em now mate as the more they get reports of this the faster they will act.
0800 279 7234

oh and keep a picture of the box with the code on it or text or emails as 30 minutes on the phone and the bloke said he had no idea what was happening. he checked the code and it said it was me but then checked my account and its not. so its been escalated to their fraud squad.

beat ya naa naa :)

ring em now mate as the more they get reports of this the faster they will act.
0800 279 7234

oh and keep a picture of the box with the code on it or text or emails as 30 minutes on the phone and the bloke said he had no idea what was happening. he checked the code and it said it was me but then checked my account and its not. so its been escalated to their fraud squad.
I'm on it. I'll take a picture of the box/code and ring them. It's getting out of hand now. Hope they sort this scam out soon, it's doing my head in.

if its a TOZO 9H ive got 3 now and just checked amazon and found a review on the day i received it. verified user Mr J coincidence maybe but a 5* review so im guesing this is what they are doing. its more benificial for them to pay out for items but will actually get more money back from cracking reviews and bumping up on google. clever.

Fuckin hell. Just had another delivery from amazon. A jewellery box with a wind up fairy that dances, which the wife quite liked and a set of knee pads. The worlds gone fucking mad.

Back
Top Bottom