What's new

Weird parcels part 2

Only if it's REALLY small and you send it in a huuuuuuge box ......... :16: :2thumbsup:

What, even if the box is this big?

Currys1-20180525011444551.jpg

I’ve recently had some spare parts for bluetooth ear buds I don’t own, a usb powered mirror with an led light, and something that’s a bit like a rainbow lcd etch a sketch but with a wand to draw on it instead of the knobs. The last one was a result.

Meanwhile, at 3dj's, 3am on a Saturday....

"Yesh, oh yesh of corse i want that pair of barbies dollies stilettos and free makup purse thingy jiggy thing....thing. What, another drinky, why i dont mind if I did...do...errgh does.!"
images (28).jpg

Recently I got the best (and weirdest) free thing so far.
An electric device to suck the snot out of a babys nose.
Weird as hell, but I looked it up and it was 50€ for a new one! Ended up selling it on eBay for 40€. :D

Recently I got the best (and weirdest) free thing so far.
An electric device to suck the snot out of a babys nose.
Weird as hell, but I looked it up and it was 50€ for a new one! Ended up selling it on eBay for 40€. :D

We really need one of those right at the minute. I had no idea they existed.

I just googled the electric vacuum pump blackhead remover that we were sent a while, I was surprised to see they cost about £30.

I went through a phase of getting free stuff from Amazon, but not had anything for ages.
I too went through a phase of receiving random wierd shit from amazon like a photocopier cartridge, strange leads of unknown purpose and phone covers for phones I don't have.... seems to have stopped.

Back
Top Bottom