What's new

Weird parcels part 2

Recently I got the best (and weirdest) free thing so far.
An electric device to suck the snot out of a babys nose.
Weird as hell, but I looked it up and it was 50€ for a new one! Ended up selling it on eBay for 40€. :D

That’s where my inflatable sex chum cleaner went.

I've had some random free items from Amazon:

Iphone screen protector
Bluetooth phone/wristwatch (full blown wrist phone with sim slot)
A superb dual COB & LED torch / work light.

Seems to be every Sunday.

Hoping they send me a 80" 4K Telly next :18:

:)2 Awesome! How timely is this thread!? Today I actually got an unexpected parcel in the post! :)2
:woohoo:. :happy guys:. :lights::ape1::excited:

Some clothing! Pretty cool huh! Bonus! :thumbup:

I was just trying it on and admiring myself in the mirror.
"Yeah, I'm cool, you want some of this!?"
:whatsthis: "ahh ha!"

Then my doorbell rang. It was my neighbor.
"Hey, you there? I think my incontinence underwear got mistakenly delivered to your adresss! Hello, are you there!?"
:sleepy:

I can't believe that I got another free parcel today. This time it is a lipo battery for a phone and the tool kit that comes with it to fit the battery.
This parcel and the one I got on Monday are both from amazon.
It's doing my fucking head in.

I once ordered a set of ear phones from china! This back in 2008 when online china was only just starting to show about on eBay, i through yes! 2.50 for headphones that look like my iphone ones they will do who cares, 7 weeks it was here! As i opened the parcel to my shock and amazement i had actually received 2 ear plugs attached to some string.

I never complained as i got a good laugh out of the sheer effort, If they were used is another question.

This thread that I started has just reminded me of something that happened a few years ago. I ordered a pair of Lee Cooper jeans off the Lee Cooper site. When the postman delivered them, there were two identical parcels both containing said jeans and both had the same invoice in them. They must have made a mistake and doubled up. The following week I ordered a Braun shaver, and the same thing happened. Weird.

I got a weird one today. Some sort of waterproof dog snack holder in black nylon fabric with an orange plastic disk thing attached to it.

Have you checked your paypal to make sure you didnt order all this shit yourself and just forgot?

As we're all well aware you are getting on a bit..

And like to drink..

Alot

:)2

I can't believe that I got another free parcel today. This time it is a lipo battery for a phone and the tool kit that comes with it to fit the battery.
This parcel and the one I got on Monday are both from amazon.
It's doing my fucking head in.

Oddly enough there was a guy on here a couple of days ago looking to repair a mod, and was advised it may well need a Lipo battery.

Back
Top Bottom