What's new

Weird parcels part 2

Today I got a parcel from China with a fucking o-ring in it. Fuckin hell.
I got one of those too the other day i got a blue one it was the value printed on the label that got me $15.00 its a wonder i never got slapped with custom charges.

Got a few more from Amazon recently. Passed them on to other family or the charity shop

I thought Amazon had forgotten me, feck all for almost a month but today I received a parcel :happy guys:

Hastily tore it open to find.......
WART REMOVAL PADS.

Thanks a f*%kin bunch - now I have to learn how to grow a wart :22:

I thought Amazon had forgotten me, feck all for almost a month but today I received a parcel :happy guys:

Hastily tore it open to find.......
WART REMOVAL PADS.

Thanks a f*%kin bunch - now I have to learn how to grow a wart :22:
Give them out to any trick or treater dressed as witches.

I received a pack of wood Veneer samples. Thought it was odd as I was expecting some @manabush base Zero. I started thinking it was maybe a daft Amazon thingy. 10 minutes getting through to DHL at 7p a minute. The driver then rings back saying he’d dropped the wrong parcel off. Blamed the Van loader.

Another parcel today! - this felt very weighty and exciting, opened it up and it was something I really wanted - an outdoor IP Camera HD IP66 etc.

Opened up the box and all that was in it was just the hollow body with no internal components, no additional parts.

F**king piss takers must have had a giggle sending this one out.

Now I have to buy a new one so I can take the components out to build it complete :18:

AmazonPisstake.jpg

You have got to love how they use mr scary burglar with swag bag, like you can do f**K all about it.
POLICE: "what did he look like"
YOU: "white with a balaclava"
Police: "Anything else?"
YOU: "he had a SWAG bag"
POLICE: "okay we will be in touch if we find someone with that description"

AmazonPisstake2.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom