What's new

Weird parcels part 2

Been getting usual crap lately from selfie sticks to portable projector screens then these came yesterday.
Can't help feeling something's not right somewhere with all this especially if the price of these things is high.

Paplio Dash True Wireless Extra Bass Earbuds, Bluetooth 5.0 Headphones, 20 Hrs Long Battery, Noise Isolating, Microphone, IPX5 Waterproof TWS Stereo Earphones for Workout, Gym, Sport, and Running www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07VBCVXD6/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_taa_VePWDbDDG8SE5

Ooooft. Wouldn't mind those. I've had an LED light for making youtube videos, costs about 20 quid. That was a couple of months ago though and the rest has dried up.

Turns out parcels have been arriving in my name at my previous address despite having moved over a year ago. New owner has been binning them. :28: Went and collected the two parcels most recently received from him earlier today. One was a tube of cream for breastfeeding mothers with sore nipples. Boobs! The other was LED headlights and an LED strip.

DSC_0255.JPG

Last edited:
Turns out parcels have been arriving in my name at my previous address despite having moved over a year ago. New owner has been binning them. :28: Went and collected the two parcels most recently received from him earlier today. One was a tube of cream for breastfeeding mothers with sore nipples. Boobs! The other was a torch and LED strip.

View attachment 204125

I'll take the nipple cream mate. Been chafing something rotten lately.

I'll take the nipple cream mate. Been chafing something rotten lately.

Funnily enough, considering how random it is, the missus snapped it up straight away for one of her clients who's just had a baby. I didn't envisage giving away a tube of nipple cream when I woke up this morning.

It's been a while but Amazon are at it again [emoji3525] I am expecting 2 parcels from them tomorrow, but 2 separate ones were waiting for me when I got in from work tonight, so I though fekin good service that.

Sadly wrong again. 2 iPhone 11 cases, a digital AV adapter, and a usb c extension cable [emoji849]

I'll keep the cable, but the rest are up for grabs if anyone can make use of them. I don't do Apple.
IMG_20191126_230421.jpg

:D been getting a lot of ear defenders for kids in blue and pink. Luckily my wife works with autistic children and they're ideal, but still so so fucking random.

It's been a while but Amazon are at it again [emoji3525] I am expecting 2 parcels from them tomorrow, but 2 separate ones were waiting for me when I got in from work tonight, so I though fekin good service that.

Sadly wrong again. 2 iPhone 11 cases, a digital AV adapter, and a usb c extension cable [emoji849]

I'll keep the cable, but the rest are up for grabs if anyone can make use of them. I don't do Apple.View attachment 205651
@3dj bought an iphone 11 the other day, not sure which version though? Might do him a turn :)

I've never had any unwanted parcels, only really started using Amazon a few months ago though, but after the clusterfuck with the latest purchase I'll not be using them again.

@3dj bought an iphone 11 the other day, not sure which version though? Might do him a turn :)

I've never had any unwanted parcels, only really started using Amazon a few months ago though, but after the clusterfuck with the latest purchase I'll not be using them again.
Probably too cheapo for @3dj we know how high class he is [emoji6]

My proper orders arrived from Amazon as planned today, along with a 2nd parcel [emoji848]

Fek me they've done it again. This time some girly anti hair loss serum, and a big Christmas sack. WTF! At this rate we'll have more freebies than purchased stuff this Christmas. I hope I get loads of prezzies to fill the sack.
IMG_20191127_232032.jpg

Back
Top Bottom