What's new

Weird parcels part 2

It's been a while but Amazon are at it again [emoji3525] I am expecting 2 parcels from them tomorrow, but 2 separate ones were waiting for me when I got in from work tonight, so I though fekin good service that.

Sadly wrong again. 2 iPhone 11 cases, a digital AV adapter, and a usb c extension cable [emoji849]

I'll keep the cable, but the rest are up for grabs if anyone can make use of them. I don't do Apple.View attachment 205651

Have a check in the boxes
I had a av cable box but it contained USB lights

I've had 3 delivery's of Amazon stuff in the last 2 days!! two of them came via Royal Mail and one usual Amazon delivery, I have had a ipad cover, a phone cover and the best one yet...... Nipple Pads!!!!!!!

At least the nipple pads would be useful to us. I have nipples, the Mrs does, and I'm assuming the step daughter does too [emoji3]

It's a hat trick! Along with the AA batteries I ordered, another freebie parcel containing a mirror finish battery operated alarm clock, and some skin whitening stuff (also for ones privates). So I'll be glowing and punctual now [emoji849]

latest big box from amazon was a apple i pad. wow!
which then turned into oh fook! as it was for next door :D

Last edited:
It's a hat trick! Along with the AA batteries I ordered, another freebie parcel containing a mirror finish battery operated alarm clock, and some skin whitening stuff (also for ones privates). So I'll be glowing and punctual now [emoji849]
Skin whitening stuff for ones privates? Sounds like a ringpiece bleaching kit [emoji23][emoji23]

latest big box from amazon was a apple i pad. wow!
which then turned in oh fook! as it was for next door :D

n7BDxc2.jpg

How to detect fake reviews while shopping online https://a.msn.com/r/2/BBXxpAb?m=en-gb&referrerID=InAppShare
Totally believable. Here one of our once top review sites recently to generate traffic and kaching for themselves sent out thousands of emails to people who had reviewed products there to become vip reviewers to get freebies. I used to put a few up myself if i got a dodgy low grade product just as a heads up for others who might buy one and get junk.
But to be a VIP reveiwer to get your freebies you had to post as many reviews as you could (those with the most reviews over a set period of weeks were "chosen" to be the awesome VIP gold class blah blah blah reviewer's) The site was soon flooded with so many new reviews with the sheeple scrambling to be a Special reviewer and get freebies that you couldn't trust it anymore. How many were made up crap is anyone's guess. Now, one of the things, or a few, were that the Special reviewers would get top of the line Dyson Vacuums, Dishwashers, Fridges, 4K Tvs etc once they became one to review and keep. Funnily months later I could see hardly any new reviews on the so called big ticket items, just cheap stuff. All a big con.

The shit I've had over the past year or so

mini face mister
over-ear headphones
in-ear headphones x 2
microphone and stand
full face snorkel mask
inch wide sticky back towel ?
spiral veg cutter
babys sheep onsie
small child's hat/scarf
handheld steam cleaner
hanging electric fly killer