What's new

Weird parcels part 2

best check bank as these amazon pushing scams have progressed lately and reports of money being taken from peoples accounts.
Nothing in my Amazon order history and nothing missing from my bank account [emoji1303]

Nice haul, as long as you're not a deaf, bald insomniac :D
Well, I'm bald, use my phone alarm to wake up and the earphones are only good for something with two outputs. So, nice haul as you say, but not a lot of use to me [emoji16]

I got some pretty cool wireless ear phones within a little charging case. And a 3-1 lightning adapter. Both turned up together last week. Haven't had one turn up in a while. Still can't work out why they' send this random stuff out to people.

DSC_0327.JPG

I got some pretty cool wireless ear phones within a little charging case. And a 3-1 lightning adapter. Both turned up together last week. Haven't had one turn up in a while. Still can't work out why they' send this random stuff out to people.

View attachment 217691
I've had nothing for months and now 3 items in one package. It would be nice to receive something useful but I guess I'll just have to find someone else who can use them.

I've had nothing for months and now 3 items in one package. It would be nice to receive something useful but I guess I'll just have to find someone else who can use them.
It's surprising just how much variation there is. I've had everything from £1 water beads, tooth whitening charcoal and pregnancy chafed nipple cream to a £40 set of wireless gaming headphones, a decent mp3 player and a steam iron. Some cheap garbage but also some very decent gear. The crap I understand someone wanting to get shot but the nicer stuff has me stumped.

if there from amazon they use your address, thier email. Then they get to write a 5 star reviews to generate more sales.
don't know why they use random people (more worrying is how they get your details) rather than send to friends etc. maybe they would get sussed easier sending to same adresses to often.

if there from amazon they use your address, thier email. Then they get to write a 5 star reviews to generate more sales.
don't know why they use random people (more worrying is how they get your details) rather than send to friends etc. maybe they would get sussed easier sending to same adresses to often.
That doesn't make any sense to me. They could use fake accounts without sending out any items. Wouldn't cost them a penny. Sending out £40 quality headphones or mp3 players for a fake review doesn't add up.

That doesn't make any sense to me. They could use fake accounts without sending out any items. Wouldn't cost them a penny. Sending out £40 quality headphones or mp3 players for a fake review doesn't add up.
they cant if they are fullfilled by amazon. IE. They send thier stock to amazon warehouse then amazon deals with deliveries.

Back
Top Bottom