What's new

Weird parcels part 2

That doesn't make any sense to me. They could use fake accounts without sending out any items. Wouldn't cost them a penny. Sending out £40 quality headphones or mp3 players for a fake review doesn't add up.
Think it's to do with shipping quotas as well. Most, if not all, of the guff sent is originating in China. Companies have deals with postal services to send minimum amounts of parcels to get cheap carriage. If they're not meeting those quotas, it's cheaper send out slow selling cheap tat to keep the rates & clear stocks. They must have had a shit ton of cbd derived hair treatments given I've recieved around half a dozen, plus screen protectors for out of date phones :D

Last edited:
Think it's to do with shipping quotas as well. Most, if not all, of the guff sent is originating in China. Xompanies have deals with postal services to send minimum amounts of parcels to get cheap carriage. If they're not meeting those quotas, it's cheaper send out slow selling cheap tat to keep the rates & clear stocks. They must have had a shit ton of cbd derived hair treatments given I've recieved around half a dozen, plus screen protectors for out of date phones :D
well china used to take waste plastic from other countries, now there just sending it all back in the form of shitty outdated phone cases n stuff

they cant if they are fullfilled by amazon. IE. They send thier stock to amazon warehouse then amazon deals with deliveries.

Then they could set up their own accounts, with their own addresses and buy the products, leave reviews and then restock the items and resell them. Still no need to give the items away just for a review.

Think it's to do with shipping quotas as well. Most, if not all, of the guff sent is originating in China. Companies have deals with postal services to send minimum amounts of parcels to get cheap carriage. If they're not meeting those quotas, it's cheaper send out slow selling cheap tat to keep the rates & clear stocks. They must have had a shit ton of cbd derived hair treatments given I've recieved around half a dozen, plus screen protectors for out of date phones :D
Why not send garbage that doesn't sell? Why quality headphones and mp3 players? Like I said, the garbage I kinda get. But the quality stuff makes no sense to me.

Why not send empty packages? Or garbage that can't sell? Why quality headphones and mp3 players? Like I said, the garbage I kinda get. But the quality stuff makes no sense to me.
If it's end of line why not. Empty packages have no weight & if carriage costs are measured by weight it wouldn't count to quotas. Amazon are likely to be happy to free up self space & get paid to deliver it. More room in the warehouses.
Quality stuff :hmm: is likely pot luck & again freeing up valuable shelf space.

Then they could set up their own accounts, with their own addresses and buy the products, leave reviews and then restock the items and resell them. Still no need to give the items away just for a review.
overseas sellers sell items fullfilled by amazon aswell.

there used to be some websites where people could get free stuff in return for a amazon review untill amazon had them all shutdown as it was being flooded with fake reviews. If they where willing to give stuff away then for a review then sending to random people is the same cost to them and they get to write thier own review.

Last edited:
If it's end of line why not. Empty packages have no weight & if carriage costs are measured by weight it wouldn't count to quotas. Amazon are likely to be happy to free up self space & get paid to deliver it. More room in the warehouses.
Quality stuff :hmm: is likely pot luck & again freeing up valuable shelf space.
I realised empty packages wouldn't work anyway if Amazon is fulfilling the orders. All just seems very odd to me.

I realised empty packages wouldn't work anyway if Amazon is fulfilling the orders. All just seems very odd to me.
I queried a couple with Amazon early doors but they only said it was a gift & wouldn't reveal who from but did state that my account had not been compromised & I requested & got a transcript of the call (for future reference).

Back
Top Bottom