What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Amazing vape mail today my axmod switcheroo arrived! Thanks @ax definitely a rowdy one for my first unregulated box mod!

Attachments

• 1448360597472.jpg
    1448360597472.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 115
Got my first Dripworx order seeing as everyone has been raving about it. And it does indeed come with sweeties, my spreading waistline appreciates this :D

Can I get a heads up on just what the VG ratio is in this other than max?

Got my first Dripworx order seeing as everyone has been raving about it. And it does indeed come with sweeties, my spreading waistline appreciates this :D

Can I get a heads up on just what the VG ratio is in this other than max?
80/20 the majority of flavours with a couple being 85/15 mate

These 3 beauties.

Evic VT Mini (I will be reviewing this later-ultra impressed with it so far):
fjAQy7gl.jpg

Another OBS Crius, but in SS without the rubber finish, it is a lot easier to fully disasemble and adjust the airflow. I wouldn't actually recommend the black to anyone now unless the REALLY wanted black, as I have not been able to disassemble the black crius since owning it, this come straight apart with ease):
KnFG6Qfl.jpg
Thats on top of a new sigelei Ohmmeter too, accurate, needs a 14500 or USB power though, not a standard AA.

And a 'Vector" RDA, I like this as it has a grill to stop spit back, and the airflow is on top of the device:
HYU1L7ol.jpg

BZoIzeFl.jpg

Ooh... I got this! I'm also about to go pick up a package from the post office which I suspect is the tank and RDA! Well excited!
Snapshot_20151124.JPG

Back
Top Bottom