What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Top secret is good.....very good
Lol when Gerry said it will include new flavours then said top secret I thought shit I'm in on some new gear here he ain't even named it yet lol
My lips where already sealed lol then I realised.

Lol when Gerry said it will include new flavours then said top secret I thought shit I'm in on some new gear here he ain't even named it yet lol
Haha

Was called top secret because it was a POTV exclusive but it was so well received that I decided to go to general sale :)

It's very addictive. ...@city461 gave me a sample of 15ml, which I blasted through in an hour.....

This is a future classic this one

VCP Piglet, Glacier v2 and Buddha v2 gold edition (only £2 more than normal so why not?)

Pics 2 & 3 for @jsixtysix

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1448566115.736054.jpg

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1448566148.349981.jpg

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1448566173.146042.jpg

Having myself a very vapey Xmas (come early)!
Vape bonanza
!View attachment 70873View attachment 70874View attachment 70875

In no particular order: Chuff stuff selection pack plus extra mammas courtesy of @diva , Rejuiced juices to try (fingers crossed), stealth vape coil and bacon cotton, Torchy the battery boy 18650 batteries so I can FINALLY activate the istick tc60....

And then finally, Dripworx sampler pack with added liquid donut and strawberry custard cream courtesy of @puffinclouds !
Merry vapemas dudette!

Did you see todds review of the Zz?

I haven't yet, off tomorrow so I will take a look, I'm loving it, very impressive, still not tried it in dripper mode. You should have a proper go of it at the next Manc meet as long as we aren't all stood outside freezing our wotsits off it should be easier to assess what you think, I had the airflow tight last weekend but it opens right up for a decent straight to lung

Back
Top Bottom