What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

First of my purchases to show up,concentrate from chefs vapour,steam crave delrin drip tip and 2 hole band from nobacconist+free bottle of juice,and 100ml nic from vape inc all excellent service as usual,dying for the rest to arrive,lol
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1448718571.103496.jpg

The postman came today with my Black Friday goods.

The Kangside S500 is a wicked little thing. For £15 from Myepack. It's tiny, light and works a treat. I wish I hadn't picked blue though.
The Aspire Pegasus is still charging. No idea how that's going to go. It was £37 from Elegant Vapour
The Koopor is my bargain of the year. £10! TEN FREAKIN' POUNDS. Also from Elegant Vapour. I think it might have been a mistake as they've taken it down now. But they honoured the transaction, so it's either incredibly good value for money, or great customer service (or both).

20151128_145031.jpg

The postman came today with my Black Friday goods.

The Kangside S500 is a wicked little thing. For £15 from Myepack. It's tiny, light and works a treat. I wish I hadn't picked blue though.
The Aspire Pegasus is still charging. No idea how that's going to go. It was £37 from Elegant Vapour
The Koopor is my bargain of the year. £10! TEN FREAKIN' POUNDS. Also from Elegant Vapour. I think it might have been a mistake as they've taken it down now. But they honoured the transaction, so it's either incredibly good value for money, or great customer service (or both).

20151128_145031.jpg

You got a fantastic bargain :2thumbsup:

Was hoping to receive three packages today - received one from Darkest Dorset. 30ml each of El Cadejo and The Ringmaster. The posties in Nottingham can go feck themselves!

Aromamizer velocity deck, some dripper and standard Element liquid Cutwood twood and Anna Mae from Vapeium. Element is on sale for £3.49 btw.

Attachments

• 1448744588636.jpg
    1448744588636.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 108
LiQuid e-juice Vanilla Custard 18mg (which I nearly spewed when trying, horrid...bleaurgh) and Also Apple 18mg which is nice :)

Can't beat Digby's "Mum's Custard". It's £5 a bottle, gets nothing but positive reviews and there's a POTV discount code flying around.

Trust me it can (: 15ml top top quality liquid this. I've tried Digby's and many other UK custard flavors. Apart from SCV's callicustard they're all average imo.

Back
Top Bottom