What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Now I'm not exactly sure when you started trading @diva but this company have been around since 2014 and this juice since early 2015. Now I've got no beef with anyone but it seems you called out Dripworx so it's only fair. Walking a fine line with the second one too.
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1456055891.173840.jpg
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1456056027.105038.jpg

As far as I'm aware copyright doesn't cover the following things anyway @diva :)

Names of products
Names of businesses, organizations, or groups
Pseudonyms of individuals
Titles of works
Catchwords, catchphrases, mottoes, slogans, or short advertising expressions
Listings of ingredients in recipes, labels, and formulas, however the directions can be copyrighted

As far as I'm aware copyright doesn't cover the following things anyway @diva :)

Names of products
Names of businesses, organizations, or groups
Pseudonyms of individuals
Titles of works
Catchwords, catchphrases, mottoes, slogans, or short advertising expressions
Listings of ingredients in recipes, labels, and formulas, however the directions can be copyrighted
Weirdly I've just checked out that....it's very difficult to copyright a name...and expensive......

Weirdly I've just checked out that....it's very difficult to copyright a name...and expensive......
As far as I am aware if someone wanted to make another company called chuffstuff with the exact same product line up, they could... That's the way i understand it aswell. Only things they couldn't use is logos and things like that. Maybe I'll look into it [emoji6]

As far as I am aware if someone wanted to make another company called chuffstuff with the exact same product line up, they could... That's the way i understand it aswell. Only things they couldn't use is logos and things like that. Maybe I'll look into it [emoji6]
Yep....and if anyone claims that something is copyrighted and there lying, that in itself is an offense

Well ...

its not as simple as that

you can trademark a name (i.e.: Manabush Is trademarked) and you can do things to prove copyright (if you think about it beforehand) (as are all the Manabush Juices - you can register the names and what they are with varying agencies - this doesnt make it illegal .. but helps your case should the need arise.)

this doesnt stop someone .. but it does help you hugely in any court cases if you have these on your side

chances are .. if the person using your name is in the same industry they will come down on your side .. if its something completely different - not so much

a lot of it depends largely on how much money and power you have though

Well ...

its not as simple as that

you can trademark a name (i.e.: Manabush Is trademarked) and you can do things to prove copyright (if you think about it beforehand) (as are all the Manabush Juices)

this doesnt stop someone .. but it does help you hugely in any court cases if you have these on your side

chances are .. if the person using your name is in the same industry they will come down on your side .. if its something completely different - not so much

a lot of it depends largely on how much money and power you have though
I get that but a lot of companies don't have the money to trademark, it's a very expensive process. I was only explaining theoretically what could happen :)

Back
Top Bottom