What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

As said previously on the post there is not a lot any of us can do. Sure trademarks and copyrights can be achieved but how many of us could actually afford to go down that road let alone legal action.
The "Calli" for instance is not mine to own as such even though add the "Custard" and a lot of vapers would immediately know the connection. The same could be said of a lot of juice names I guess. I'll be honest and say that at first I wasn't overjoyed at "Calliberrycrunch" initially but hey life goes on and it's no where near the same flavour profile as the juice I make so easy to differentiate. On that basis I can see the what Lee is saying, along with the fact that the samples sent out are indeed that "samples" and do not reflect the intended finished product.
Life is too short guys even with the possible extension granted by quitting smoking. Just a suggestion but why not move on and do what you do best.... Make some more quality juice.
This forum has always been about a "Team" spirit let's not lose sight of that.

Very well said

So getting this thread back.. Ive got some stealthvape wire coming tomorrow and a selection of Dripdrop Vapours juices, a Noisy Cricket and a Velocity RDA on tues. Buzzin :)

It costs a few hundred quid for sure

Id recommend it to anyone tho
Worth every fucking penny @MrTeaTime

017-Edit%203_zpso1qilesy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom