What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

While I was away visiting my girlfriend oop in Yorkshire my second Kennedy 25 arrived.
I'm now considering selling every other device I have (except the Mad Hatters), they're that good....
1469398284402.jpg

Yep, but in 10/10 condition... Ive got the copper one so didnt really need it but these are becoming a bit of an iconic mod...
There were a few apes wanting one but I cant remember who or when....
There is another one, copper I think, which I can get for a reasonable price as well...
Its not the sort of thing I can put in the classifieds as it has to go to a wanted and loved home and not for somebody to flip it.

I would be one of them, after a silver one for so long [emoji30]

I would be one of them, after a silver one for so long [emoji30]
I'll keep a look out for you, but you have to be careful now with all the clones about luckily when I got mine it hadn't been cloned. I'll find out what to look out for on the clones.
I'm looking to get a silver mini buddha to match mine and I need to take my black one down to the copper and get it recovered coz I got it when it was released so had it a year now and you can tell

I'll keep a look out for you, but you have to be careful now with all the clones about luckily when I got mine it hadn't been cloned. I'll find out what to look out for on the clones.
I'm looking to get a silver mini buddha to match mine and I need to take my black one down to the copper and get it recovered coz I got it when it was released so had it a year now and you can tell
One of the biggest giveaways on the clone is that the vent hole is not directly under the M on the VCM markings..

I use it on my dinner.
Good grief, my dinners get nothing as rarified as pink Himalayan salt - good old table salt or nothing! My recent interest in fancy condiments (my OH was stunned to see me looking at mustards as well) has been entirely driven by my longing for patinated brass and copper mods. :D

Good grief, my dinners get nothing as rarified as pink Himalayan salt - good old table salt or nothing! My recent interest in fancy condiments (my OH was stunned to see me looking at mustards as well) has been entirely driven by my longing for patinated brass and copper mods. :D
Ha. Your not putting any of that fancy muck on my dinner.
No love it's to rub on my mod.

Got some of the Himalayan salt a while back, I was very sceptical of its detoxifying properties but I did like the taste on food. Salt is salt I guess, simple chemistry but it does taste better to me.
Maybe jugg 1es could like his mod after to verify.

Back
Top Bottom