What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

IMG_20170321_214834.jpg

Nom nom.

20170321_221538.jpg

My new mad dog on my new cricket 2 sporting a pair of claptons.
It's a good day apart from a tsunami 24 turning up with broken glass and a squonking pin that's got no hole through it

But this set up is great.
I hope that little dial loosens up a teeny bit - it's stiff as a _______ (insert your own simile)

Last edited:
I've just put first build in, used it for 5 minutes not sure yet favour seems a bit weak, to build on is a breeze.
I'm on nights so gonna give it a go again tomorrow.
I liked the look of how easy it was to build on you could fit some right big coils on it hopefully you can get some flavour from it

IMG_4030.JPG

OBS Engine Nano, serious flavour, serious clouds, got a 3mm Clapton 26 kanthal/32 ni80 running at 35w, came in at .98 ohms, very easy to build and wick, this ones a keeper [emoji1303]

IMAG1147.jpg IMAG1148.jpg IMAG1150.jpg

Very nice feeling leather. Turns it into a squeeze-to-fire mod which is unstable on a flat surface thanks to the retaining strap.
Apart from that it's great... /sigh ;)

I just received a Wotofo Serpent RDTA, £15 from Gearbest and only took 9 days to arrive!
It's tiny (which I quite like), but the stock ss drip tip is way too small for my blubber-lips while I only just about manage with the wider delrin one. Really easy to build on and flavour is fantastic with the ss temp control coil I just tried, no spit-back and doesn't get too hot. Other than the drip tip it's a bit noisy, the tank could easily be a bit bigger.

Totally Wicked have rebranded the iCare. Bought this on a whim really as I'm a bit bored of dripping and haven't had any mtl experience since about the first two weeks of my switch to vaping. Can't decide if its good or not, and its already had an autofire moment on me...
IMG_20170322_175051_108.JPG

Back
Top Bottom