What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

This off @Dripworx thanks a ton bud :2thumbsup:
IMG_2196.JPG

finally!!!! I now have a pico squeeze. and it's great.

I don't know if other people have the same issue as I do do with the coppervape BF - the vape goes down DRASTICALLY at 3.8V and so I'm hardly getting any time out of any batteries.
The squeeze, however........ inordinately better useful battery life.

Should I have got an aluminium CV BF rather than the stainless steel version?

I think I'm done now for a while.
(except, maybe, a raven mech? it looks like a tiny broadside)

20170323_145613.jpg

New mod from Mr @dripwork with a bag of sweets that I stuffed straight way as on a diet.
And some sony vtc5a from Mr @frogstar

Both ordered yesterday lunch time
Thanks guys

hope you dont mind that i ask iv seen these on facebook and soooooo expensive what makes them so good am guessing from what iv seen they are mtl set ups but cant seem to find out much more than that

This one is a clone bud £100

Rrp for an original is around £300 for a basic model before customising doors, buttons, tips, bridges etc

I think the customisation factor makes them quite expensive also because they are mostly hand built and not mass produced

I wouldn't say a mtl more nor dtl probably half way in between, some people user reducers in the attie for proper mtl

It suit me perfect as I like a reduced dtl

This one is a clone bud £100

Rrp for an original is around £300 for a basic model before customising doors, buttons, tips, bridges etc

I think the customisation factor makes them quite expensive also because they are mostly hand built and not mass produced

I wouldn't say a mtl more nor dtl probably half way in between, some people user reducers in the attie for proper mtl

It suit me perfect as I like a reduced dtl
ok thank you :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom