What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

IMG_0237.JPG

@Dripworx , have you tried your exo!!??!!

ok thank you :2thumbsup:
You can buy adapters for different coils kamido called bridges. So it's essentially a high quality nebox/plato style all in one device. You can use kanger coils so from 0.2 to 1.5 or nautilus coils or use a rta bridge and make your own coils.
Revolutionary when they first arrived and the new sxk clones have a DNA 60 board inside. So top quality vape too.

Where's hulk ?? [emoji23]
Hulk will arrive tomorrow [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]

Hows the insider? Wana do a trade for a week with my exo just to compare then trade back?[/QUOTE]

Will do the trade for comparison but it has to be next week!!! Sounds good to you??

Hulk will arrive tomorrow [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]

Hows the insider? Wana do a trade for a week with my exo just to compare then trade back?

Will do the trade for comparison but it has to be next week!!! Sounds good to you??[/QUOTE]
Sounds good to me mate, i wana have a play with a few builds in the exo first anyways [emoji4]

You can buy adapters for different coils kamido called bridges. So it's essentially a high quality nebox/plato style all in one device. You can use kanger coils so from 0.2 to 1.5 or nautilus coils or use a rta bridge and make your own coils.
Revolutionary when they first arrived and the new sxk clones have a DNA 60 board inside. So top quality vape too.
thanks old boy that was expanded simpley so makes sense now think this is my next purchase again thank you :2thumbsup:

Thanks to the Manabush clearance, two 30ml bottles of Manabush Nokomis 18mg and a few 10ml ones in 3mg to tone down the nic a bit! :D

Thank you @manabush :10::10:

Back
Top Bottom